BY L'OCCITANE

This face mask helps to rid skin of impurities and tighten pores. Formulated with essential oils, it purifies the skin and reveals its radiance. Its scent is 100% natural. Discover the rebalancing ritual to awaken your senses and bring well-being and harmony to body and mind.

Jessica B.
Portland, ME
Full disclosure, I work for L'Occitane. That said, this is one of my go to masks for keeping my skin in check. I have fairly dry skin and I love that this stays soft and pliable but is still fantastic at purging my pores. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever.
Chris N.
Your skin will feel soft and refreshed after using this mask. The mask is a little expensive but you will feel the difference I. Your skin right away. This is an excellent product to use weekly.
Jessica M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Great all rounder for when your skin needs a treat. Suitable for most skin types as it moisturises dry areas and draws out impurities simultaneously. Have repurchased many times as it’s such great value for such a luxe product. Only a small amount is needed - I’d say there are at least 10 uses in every tube.
Mimi E.
I L.O.V.E this product so much! It makes my super dry skin hydrated and looks glowy, highly recommended it!! 👍🏻👍🏻