BY L'OCCITANE

This face mask helps to rid skin of impurities and tighten pores. Formulated with essential oils, it purifies the skin and reveals its radiance. Its scent is 100% natural. Discover the rebalancing ritual to awaken your senses and bring well-being and harmony to body and mind.

How to Use: Apply a thin layer on dry skin. Leave on for five minutes and rinse.

• Rebalancing cocktail of essential oils (Cypress, Juniper, Lemon, Thyme, Eucalyptus)
  • Vegetal and mineral powders

Gia G.
Salinas, CA
Amazing!!!!! I love this the mask. Feels good while it sets. You face does not get too stiff. Feels great!!! And if you finish it with the 5% Shea face wash your shin will feel amazing!
Michael W.
Winooski
I loved this product and I am so upset they do not carry this product anymore. 😭😭😭
It was a game changer on black heads and excess oil. I also loved how earthy the smell was. It wasn’t a bad price point either. I hope they bring it back!!
Jessica B.
Portland, ME
Full disclosure, I work for L'Occitane. That said, this is one of my go to masks for keeping my skin in check. I have fairly dry skin and I love that this stays soft and pliable but is still fantastic at purging my pores. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever.
Chris N.
Your skin will feel soft and refreshed after using this mask. The mask is a little expensive but you will feel the difference I. Your skin right away. This is an excellent product to use weekly.
Ariana N.
Satisfies everything I want from a mask - delicate scent, nice application, reasonable wait time, rinses off easily and leaves my skin better than when I started. Has actually saved me when a breakout is looming before an event - cleanse, really exfoliate, and mask to draw out whatever is irritating skin!
Jessica M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Great all rounder for when your skin needs a treat. Suitable for most skin types as it moisturises dry areas and draws out impurities simultaneously. Have repurchased many times as it’s such great value for such a luxe product. Only a small amount is needed - I’d say there are at least 10 uses in every tube.
Mimey E.
I L.O.V.E this product so much! It makes my super dry skin hydrated and looks glowy, highly recommended it!! 👍🏻👍🏻
Jessica V.
Feels like a spa on your face, made with mineral powders instead of clay & really works for relaxation
Tatiana A.
I personally didn’t see great difference when using this product. I taught it was going to be much like the Glamglow mud mask but not quite. Is not bad but it just feels funny and to remove it is also quite uncomfortable.
Dagmar E.
Reykjavik
A really good face mask that leaves your skin soft and clean. What I like about this mask is that your face doesnt get really stiff when it dries. I would 100% recommend this product to everyone that want clean and smooth skin.