L'Occitane Aromachologie Radiance And Color Care Shampoo
This shampoo formulated without sulfate foaming agents helps preserve the brilliance of color-treated hair. Its formula combines 5 essential oils (geranium, rosemary, cedar, palmarosa and bergamot) with a protective grape seed extract to help prevent color from fading while preserving its radiance.
The creamy texture transforms into a generous foam to delicately cleanse hair weakened by color treatment. The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our Aromachologie collection combines essential oils to offer effective and fragrant hair care to suit every need.
- Brush your hair to remove impurities
- Rince your hair with warm water for about a minute so that is completely wet
- Place a small amount of the shampoo onto the palms of your hands and mix with water to create a lather
- Massage the shampoo onto your scalp with your fingertips, starting from the bottom of your scalp and moving upwards to your temples with small circular motions. Finish at the top of your scalp.
- Completely rinse your hair, making sure that no residue remains. This is very important because not completely rinsing out the product may leave a greasy film on your scalp. Separate your hair by running your fingers through it in order to fully rinse out the product.
- Radiance & Colour care cocktail of 5 essential oils: Geranium, Rosemary, Cedar, Palmarosa, Bergamot;Helps to protect hair fiber
- Grape seeds extract; Rich in antioxidants, protects the hair from external aggressions