BY L'OCCITANE

Applied in a scalp massage, it helps stimulate micro-circulation. The formula combines the unique effectiveness of 5 tonifying oils and strengthening amino acidsThis revitalising concentrated serum helps stimulate the scalp and limit the fall of fine and fragile hair due to breakage. From root to end, the hair looks stronger and revitalised.

*This item is not available for Express Shipping.

Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
I have purchased it recently as I heard great things about it for my really thin and fragile hair. I like it so far will keep using it. Hope my hair gets stronger.
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Adore this product I have had flaky skin on my scalp and this product really helped revitalise t. I believe I bought it from the Edinburgh store in Hanover street and it's literally worked miracles. I highly recommend it and also the smell is divine and it doesn't affect your colour either