BY L'OCCITANE

Start your day feeling fresh and invigorated with the Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant, formulated with essential oils from Provence.

Free of aluminum chlorohydrate, this deodorant offers long-lasting protection. Made with the essential oils of sage, sweet orange and lemon adds a light refreshing scent while limiting the development of body odors. The smooth texture of this deodorant provides a sensation of well-being throughout the day, without staining clothes.

Tips: Apply to clean and dry skin

Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this fresh, citrusy deodorant. It doesn't leave marks on my clothes, doesn't cause yellow stains on my white shirts, and makes me feel fresh and clean and light and vaguely French. ;) Also, this product is like the never-ending deodorant-- I bought it last fall and I'm STILL USING THE SAME BOTTLE. It's also small enough to travel with, including in your carry-on luggage.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this deodorant. It smells fresh, like lemons and I reapply it only once a day. It doesn't cause irritation, doesn't clog pores or doesn't leave any white spots.

Sephora