L'Occitane Arlésienne Eau De Toilette uploaded by Kristina W.

BY L'OCCITANE

Arlésienne: the floral bouquet with a captivating trail, from L'OCCITANE. Absolutely floral, the Arlésienne Eau de Toilette unfolds like a musk of flowers, with a captivating trail. The supreme elegance of a velvety rose encounters the mystery of an irresistible violet, draped in spicy notes of saffron. Three dual-faceted flowers with both tender innocence and hypnotic sensuality. Contrasting Provençal beauties alternately soft, bold and impetuous.

THE FRAGRANCE: A floral bouquet with a captivating trail. Within moments, a citrus burst of bergamot lights up the fragrance and refreshes the spicy saffron note. This sparkling freshness contrasts with the bold, crisp, spirited greenness of galbanum, lured by the delicious almondy scent of hawthorn. May rose slowly opens its petals over honeyed and spicy notes, carried by a wave of floral opulence.

Violet leaves from Provence reveal an unexpected green and aromatic note, accompanied by powdery facets with hints of iris. Finally, white musk gives a smooth, creamy touch and envelops this floral beauty in an irresistibly feminine sensuality.

Kristina W.
Pearland, TX
I love this scent! I have been wanting to get this, even placed this on my influenster list and lucky me, I was alerted through their newsletter that it was going to be on sale, and I got it for half the price! Super happy! I like its fresh, clean floral scent, perfectly light, non-overpowering. Planning to use this on my wedding day!
Emily G.
Middleton
I received a small bottle of this in the L’Occitane Christmas advent calendar. It smells absolutely divine. It’s floral-y but not powdery or “old lady.” It’s very sweet but warm. I would buy the full size of this. It’s fab!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I first sampled this fragrance it the L'Occitane store. It smells wonderful and is much longer lasting than some of the other fragrances offered by L'Occitane. Depending on your body chemistry it can smell sweet or spicy (usually it smells sweet on most people). Several people have complimented me on this fragrance.
Luz H.
Arlésienne Eau de Toilette has a very florar and cute scent! the package is really nice and elegant! this is good for everyday use!
Luiza M.
A very distinct smell, I enjoy using it to go out with friends for brunch, my friends love it too.
Jam A.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite scent! I tried the hand cream first, and loved the comfy homey feel it gives me. I then found out that L'Occitane also carries a perfume. I tried it at the store and immediately loved it! It stays long all day and the scent is something that you won't find in the more common brands. This is my go-to fragrance for 2018, and probably for years to come.