L'Occitane Arlésienne Velvet handcrème - 30 ml

by L'Occitane

A hand cream delicately fragranced with the trio of Provençal flowers that lies at the heart of Arlésienne: rose, violet and saffron. Enriched with shea butter, this cream helps to nourish and soften the hands, leaving behind a velvety veil of scent with interlaced notes of Grasse rose, violet and saffron from Provence. Symbolic of the beauty of Provence, these three flowers reveal many facets: soft, bold and impetuous.

The fragrance opens with radiant notes of bergamot, which contrast with the spicy facets of saffron. Grasse rose and violet from Provence gradually reveal tender honeyed notes, then an irresistible powdery scent. White musk and sandalwood give a smooth sensuality to this accord.

How to Use: Apply a small knob of cream on the hands and massage for the cream to penetrate.

• Shea butter
  •  Violet from Provence (Viola Odorata leaves extract)
  •  Saffron from Provence (Crocus Sativus flower extract)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Arlésienne Velvet handcrème - 30 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Nataliia B.
L'Occitane Arlésienne Velvet handcrème - 30 ml uploaded by Nataliia B.
Wonderful cream! He has a floral, harsh aroma (by the way, did not expect, thought that the smell would be sweeter), a low-fat consistency, is easier than, for example, the original 20% karite. Like all brand creams, it is easily absorbed, moisturizes and leaves on hand its fragrance. Great!
Maria Gabriela M.
L'occitane have the best hand creams of the world. They have the perfect smell and feels wonderful on the skin. Perfection
Luz H.
Beautiful sent on this hand cream from LOccitane, it help my hands keep they moustirue
Jennifer H.
Mentor, OH
My favorite hand cream of all time. It’s a little pricey but worth it! It works so well and I use it year round! I would make it a tad more affordable though. That’s the only set back! Yes I recommend this product!!!
Pauline M.
chicago
My ultimate fave scent. I love it as a spray and as a hand cream. Automatically puts me in a great mood. Hand feels soft and the product is buttery but still light. Not to the point that you wont be able to type on your iPhone.
Jaelin J.
Odenton, MD
Beautiful, high end scent. Lasting skin nourishment. Very expensive $/oz so definitely a splurge.
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
I always keep mine in my purse with me! I have super dry hands and this leaves them smelling great! Definitely recommend!
Cher F.
The perfect everyday creamy moisturizer. Non- greasy. Beautiful rose fragrance. Compact in size to fit right in our purses and clutches.
Erin H.
Alpharetta, GA
This has a great smell and is very moisturizing. Slightly expensive but worth the cost.
Kim-Thy K.
Germering, Bayern
Tolle Handcreme in einem schönen Design. Sie riecht sehr gut und pflegt die Haut toll!

Looking for your answer?