L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer F.L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel Moisturizer uploaded by Asha B.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with Réotier water and hyaluronic acid, this thirst-quenching, ultra-fresh gel acts like a magnet to recharge skin with water, leaving it glowing with moisture all day long. Thousands of micro-bubbles release freshness instantly, energizing and revitalizing the skin. Wrapped in a light, non-oily veil, skin is radiant and feels plumper. Its natural moisture feels improved.

For centuries, a natural water spring has been running at the heart of the Provence mountains, collecting rich minerals and rising up at the Réotier Spring. Thanks to its high calcium content, this incredible water helps skin maintain its hydration barrier and retain moisture.

L’OCCITANE has paired this powerful Provence water with hyaluronic acid in an ultra-hydrating skin care range, for healthy-looking skin.

Tips & Tricks: Apply a pea-sized amount morning and evening in light, tapping motions on the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Wait a few seconds for complete absorption.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Propanediol - Glycerin - Sodium Hyaluronate - Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - Xylitylglucoside - Caprylyl Glycol - Anhydroxylitol - Ppg-26-buteth-26 - Xylitol - Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Sodium Polyacrylate Starch – Sodium Hydroxide - Sodium Benzoate - Citric Acid - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Hexyl Cinnamal - Citronellol - Citral - Geraniol - Ci 42090/blue 1.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This skin magic! Made my super dry skin completely refreshed in less then a week. Totally worth the price." in 4 reviews
  • "[product:loccitane-aqua-reotier-ultra-thirst-quenching-gel-moisturizer] Enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and calcium rich Réotier water known for its properties to help skin maintain its hydration barrier and retain moisture, this ultra-fresh face moisturiser contains thousands of micro-bubbles that instantly recharge skin with water. Its formula glides onto skin to act like a magnet to hold-in moisture and drench the skin all day long. Skin’s natural hydration is improved; it is immediately recharged with water. Replenished and radiant, skin is visibly plumped." in 3 reviews
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Oh yes this stuff is seriously the best! I love how refreshing it makes my face and how hydrated it leaves me feeling. ItS never over whelming and doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky or oily. This seriously just soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling fresh and plump. I would recommend using this after a shower and applying right after your toner for best results!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I have recently been loving gel and water waste risers. They are super good for dry skin they nourish and hydrate very well especially this brand! I’m super happy I pick this up I actually received it as a sample and one of my subscription boxes and ran to the store to purchase the full-size
Natalie M.
This moisturizer is great! It makes my skin feel amazing and refreshed. The packaging is very elegant, this product is overall a really good moisturizer for before putting on your makeup!
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I love gel moisturizers. So when I received a sample of the L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel Moisturizer when I purchased my usual almond oil, I was very excited. Unfortunately it was a one time use sample, but I would look into purchasing the full size.
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
First, can we say lux!? Gorgeous packaging, looks great on my vanity! Product is so gentle and refreshing, extremely hydrating without feeling heavy. Sunscreen and makeup apply great over it. I will repurchase and highly recommend it!!!
Apryl N.
This is amazing for people with dry skin. Personally, I have combination skin, but I use this in all my dry areas. This brings life to my face if I’m peeling or patchy and provides me with smooth hydrated healthy looking skin.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This product is amazing! The jar is cute. It is smooth, non-sticky, and hydrating. It is easily absorbed. I apply this in the morning. No breakouts or anything. I would buy again.
Deanna G.
Tiffany L.
Frisco , TX
This is one of my most favorite moisturizer is ever ever. I have oily/combo skin so it’s really nice and it moisturizes without making me feel like sticky and heavy. It’s very affordable and I would totally recommend it to anyone.
Teenage S.
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, I am not a fan of it at all. First off, the smell is really really strong. And its not a natural scent either, it just smells way to chemically. Once you apply it to your face, it just sits there like a shiny film. It never really absorbs into your skin, leaving you looking like you have plastic wrap on your face. One thing I do like to use it for though is putting some on my cheeks like a highlighter.
Sinthia R.
How do you apply it? At night?
Crystal F.
How well does this work for dry skin?
Nicci B.
I would love to try this! Has anyone used this?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
what is this for ??
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
Does anyone know why this and the cream aren’t on the l’occitane website? I assume it would be in their stores either- there is one next door to my house and I would like to Try before I buy.