BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'occitane associates organic angelica extract for its well known effectiveness on skin hydration and vitality with organic lemon essential oil for its notable astringent action.

This ultra foaming cleanser helps purify oily and combination skin without being harsh on the skin. Enriched with organic angelica and lemon essential oils, it gently removes make-up and impurities, helps to eliminate excess sebum and cleanse pores.

Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Bought this as I had store credit after returning a gift that didn’t suit me. I’ve struggled with acne for years so the sales lady suggested I try this line. It smells AMAZING! And left my face feeling great. For awhile I think it really helped calm down my acne; however, I know find it to be a bit drying. I tend to avoid all foam cleansers for this reason now. If foams work for you then I would try this or I would love to try the gel version and I would hope its less drying. Almost gave it 5 stars just for the smell. It is seriously luxurious.
Agustine G.
Ottawa, ON
Will be suitable for oily skin but dont use it everyday since it's really drying and can stips out the all the moisture on the skin. Making it produce more oil. Use it twice/three time a week and continue with toner and moisturizer.
The smells is always super good with loccitane, no doubt!