L'Occitane Angelica Hydrating Mask uploaded by Esther R.

BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Angelica Instant Hydration Mask is an ultra fresh and water-soaked gel that rehydrates the thirstiest skin within three minutes. The skin will instantly draw all the hydration it needs to provide radiance, comfort and freshness all day long. The skin will be fresh, plump and thirst-quenched. Tolerance dermatologically tested.

Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I've had this l'occitane Hydra Vital Hydration Mask for months, and have been using it on and off. I finally finished it up. It did nothing for me. While it was on my face it felt cooling and moisturizing but once I washed it off, nothing. It left no moisture in my skin. I also did not particularly care for the fragrance. I will not repurchase.
Linda O.
Fell in love with this mask first time I tried it! I saw results following day and noticed a difference! I feel that this helps my acne prone skin which is awesome!
Gladys M.
Edinburg, TX
My company that I'm with right now, they just partner with them! And OMG I love the creams they make my hands feel so smooth
Emily I.
London
This mask has a fluid gel texture and creates a cooling sensation on the skin. That cooling is from the peppermint oil, but that sensation has nothing to do with skin care; it means your skin is being irritated, and that's never the goal—it certainly has nothing to do with hydrating or moisturizing skin.Aside from the peppermint, this mask is supposed to leave your skin feeling supple and soft, but it contains too many additional irritating ingredients (primarily fragrant plant extracts, including angelica), making this a poor choice for all skin types.Given that the negative ingredients in this formula (of which there are few) far outweigh the beneficial ones, there is no reason to use it, especially when the formula isn't all that hydrating for dry skin anyway!
Jeanine B.
love this line pf productos. Every product from the angelica line has worked wonders on my acne-prone face. I love the smell of these products!!!
Elaine S.
Probé está línea, incluyendo su facial mist y su toner, muy agradable, uno de mis favoritos, un aroma energizante para empezar el día. Los amé.
Alessandra C.
Amo esse hidratante fragrancia deliciosa alias para essa marca daria 10 estrelas pois todos os produtos são maravilhosos!
Debora A.
Produto maravilhoso com aspequito e cheiro maravilhoso alem de tudo o uso diario tem deichado minha pela maravilhosa.
Nina S.
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Great product! really liked the wonderful effect it left after usage. Will definitely recommend this mask
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor