L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Gel uploaded by Nicole M.L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Gel uploaded by Nicole M.

BY L'OCCITANE

Light and ultra-fresh, the Hydra Vital Gel is a true burst of hydration to help revitalize the skin. Its cooling gel texture soothes the skin for a more radiant complexion. This gel provides 24 hours of hydration*, leaving the skin immediately hydra-quenched (85%), refreshed (85%) and soothed (93%).** The skin looks and feels recharged with energy (81%) and is more resilient to fatigue (81%).** Angelica is an astonishing plant. It can grow to a height of up to two meters in just a few days, thanks to its exceptional capacity of self-hydration. L’OCCITANE has selected organic angelica from the Drôme region of France and has patented its preservation of hydration and revitalizing efficacy for the skin. *Corneometry clinical test on 12 women. **Satisfaction test after 4 weeks of use by 27 women Dermatologist tested. Non comedogenic.

• Help! I need a dupe for the Tarte Drink of H20 moisturizer. It’s ...1 Answers
Gabriella K.
Forest Hills, NY
I got this product as a free sample from a youtube blogger I follow and I was really excited to give it a try. It is really good for what it is aimed to do but the price range is way to high for me and it is something I can not realistically afford over time.
Alyssa M.
Colbert , GA
Love love this product. A little goes a long way and it leaves my face feeling so fresh
Nicole M.
I love this! But from what I understand it is discontinued which is sooooo sad. I tried it once and tried to repurchase but wasn’t able to find it.

It’s very gentle, and perfect for oily skin.
Nicole M.
Help! I need a dupe for the Tarte Drink of H20 moisturizer. It’s $47 for 50 ml and that’s just a bit too much for me, especially since I think I would probably go through it all in a couple weeks. I’ve also used l’occitane hydra vital gel which I really liked. Basically I’m looking for a gel moisturizer that is light and won’t clog my pores but is under $30. I’ve tried the neutrogena hydro boost gel and that made me break out. Suggestions? L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital GelNeutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream Eyetarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer