L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Cream uploaded by Blaithin D.

BY L'OCCITANE

Velvety and silky smooth, the Hydra Vital Cream helps to enhance the skin’s ability of self-hydration throughout the day, helping to revitalize and protect it against external aggressions. This cream provides 48 hours of hydration*, making the skin seem more comfortable (94%)**, radiant (84%) and protected against external aggressions (90%)**.
Angelica is an astonishing plant. It can grow to a height of up to two meters in just a few days, thanks to its exceptional capacity of self-hydration. L’OCCITANE has selected organic angelica from the Drôme region of France and has patented its preservation of hydration and revitalizing efficacy for the skin.
*Corneometry clinical test on 13 women.
**Satisfaction test after 4 weeks of use by 31 women
Dermatologist tested. Non comedogenic.

Theresa C.
My skin type is more on the dry side, but also somewhat oily. This is my go-to moisturizer! It is one of the more affordable options from L'Occitane en Provence, compared to their other moisturizers. It is definitely very hydrating, and not greasy. The fresh earthy smell is also a plus! I use this product right after I shower, and sometimes in the morning, if I have some dry patches. A little bit goes a long way, and one jar lasts me at least a few months. It is worth the price!
Bridget W.
Love this stuff! So expensive though! Perfect if you want to splurge a little on a great product
kawther k.
I don't know but maybe good
I have not tried before
Really I don't know 😮😦😮😦........
I have not tried before
oriana n.
Este producto Huele muy bien, tiene buena presentación, buena textura, un poco costoso.