BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

• I bought this oil about a month ago and use it sparingly ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for ...3 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Donna J.
Dallas
This product many be a bit pricey but it works great. It's very gentle on the skin and smells wonderful plus it leaves the skin feeling super soft. My husband loves the smell of my skin after I use it. if I could give it 10 star I would. It's a great product.
Kayla M.
Prescott, MI
Very goof product. Very moisturizing on the face. THis product is very effective for what it claims it does. I bought the mist at walmart super center. It did meet my expecatation maye even more than that. I would buy this product over and over again.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Got a good sized sample of this from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I used it after a bath and my skin feels so soft. It’s very light and smells amazing. It’s also very pricey.
Stephanie B.
Chicago
Amazing smell and was gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin. It was extremely moisturizing without being overly greasy and melted into my skin. Would definitely buy again!
M F.
Will never use another oil! My skin tends to be dry no matter what the season and this is saving my skin.  The price can be very off-putting but since I've deemed it an essential.. I have no choice but to continue to buy. Absorbs into the skin and keeps skin hydrated.  I love the smell as well!
pari d.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
AMAZING! This products glides on to your skin and transforms into a milky solution that rinses off clean leaving your skin so supple and smooth. I use it daily in the shower and have purchased my third bottle. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I would give this oil 10 stars if I could LOVE this stuff I have the shower oil and the lotion too the sent is to die for and it leaves my skin super soft I will never be without this product I've repurchased over and over again
Arlene L.
I love how this Almond Oil smells. Personally, I love and prefer using Almond oil over any other oils on my skin. I just love the smell. I got mine from Sephora which is quite pricey. You don't need much really. It comes in a glass bottle. which i like to do about 2 pumps after a long shower. I know glass is suppose to be recommended for oils, but I'm not crazy about the glass. I mean seriously, glass - oil - slippery - broken glass on your bathroom floor? That's my fear every time I'm handling this bottle. I'd prefer the bottle to be in a plastic bottle for this reason. Forget the longevity of it being stored in glass. I go through it fast enough for that to even be a concern. I do however, have to give this company kudos for braille. That must not go unnoticed.
karnisha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Although this product is pricey, I truly love the smell, packaging, and how it leaves my skin. I plan on getting another bottle at the store in the coming weeks. It was effective and helped with my sensitive skin. I have already recommended to my friends and family, so I hope they take my advice
Johanna R.
Richmond
Works perfect.... you really can see the results in short time ...................... don't hesitate to buy this product it. Is the best , I have been trying a bunch but this one was the best I ever try . The best
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Amazon