BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
sld617
Fredericksburg
I love this oil. It has a light sweet almond smell. My skin is left super soft all day long. I apply it after my shower in which i used their shower oil. So far it's been a great change in routine for my skin. I have been using body wash and lotion from the chain in the mall which was terrible on my skin due to sensitivity. I've made the switch to L'occitane products and wish I'd discovered them sooner in life! They are worth every penny
Mari O.
Some of the best! I didn't expect to love a heavily scented luxury product, but I was surprised. My eczema did not react at all, and the oil skins in immediately and leaves skin smelling delicious. It was not greasy, and you do not need to use a ton to cover a large amount of your leg, which I appreciate because it is a little pricey. If I could afford to use the Almond line, I would do so regularly.
rebecca M.
This whole range is fantastic but this oil is a must have! Been purchasing it for years and it’s really tough to beat this oil! The scent is this addictive sharp cherry almond and it’s perfection. The oil itself is decadent and rich but absorbs into skin so smoothly and leaves you feeling so ridiculously soft! After shaving your legs- nothing compares. Leaves skin soft, smooth and with a gorgeous shine.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is amazing. I use it most in the winter when my skin is the driest and it makes a tremendous difference. The spritzer dispenses the product seamlessly and once you rub it in, your skin is soft to the touch and not greasy at all. The scent is incredible and, I would bathe in it (and I do! Check out the in shower oil!). A must have.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
I love love love this stuff! It’s so moisturized and soaks in nicely. It has a light powdery scent that is pleasant but not too strong. The only thing I would change is the sprayer, I’d love more of a fine even mist, but it’s still worth it.
Angie W.
I used this oil when I was pregnant to soothe and moisturize my dry and growing belly. The texture of the oil is nice and easily absorbed into the skin. It helped relieve my constant need to scratch my expanding skin. Be careful because a little goes a long way! All in all a great oil for anyone who is suffering from extremely dry skin
Alicia L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this for my dry skin. It's pricey but worth it if you can't find anything that will help your dry itchy skin. It really hydrates. I use it with a lotion to get the most moisture into my skin. The only annoying thing is when your hands are oily and you're trying to spray more it's hard to grip the bottle bc it's glass.
Lisa L.
Fremont, CA
I love this oil! The smell is light and beautiful. Makes my skin so smooth and soft. It's not cheap but worth it to me. I have just recently discovered this and I'm hooked. I want to try the shower oil next!
Stephanie B.
Dunlap
I fell in love with this product a few years ago and have been a loyal customer eversince. The smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. This oil is not greasy, once it is applied, it will be quickly absorbed into the skin and keep your skin smooth and moisturize for at least 12 hrs. I would highly recommend.
Heather G.
I am obsessed with this light, yet fragrant almond scent! The oil does a great job hydrating the skin without being overly greasy. However, I'm not a fan of the spray feature. I tend to spray my body and excess oil sometimes gets onto my tile floor and I have slipped. Instead of spraying directly on my body, I prefer to spray in my hand and then spread over my body.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back