BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

• I bought this oil about a month ago and use it sparingly ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for ...3 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Emily P.
Blue River , British Columbia
Love this product! Was confused how body oil would work, as this was a gift from my mother. Simply put some on a wash cloth (or your hand) and spread over your body. A gentle clean feeling and light suds are what you will experience. I use about once every week. I would definitely buy this in full-size (the one I received was travel-size) and I would definitely recommend purchasing!
Samantha B.
laval,qc
I was debating on purchasing this for so long because I love everything almond scented but I have eczema so my skin does not deal well with heavily perfumed products . This has quickly become a holy grail product for me ! It heals my skin and the smell is so intoxicating . This works best in winter for me when my skin is very dry .I keep purchasing - it's great!
Stephanie M.
I use this daily on my skin - arms, legs, torso - and when I can convince my better half to give me a foot rub this feels like heaven on my feet. The smell captivates you and the formula leaves your skin so hydrated and soft. It's a bit pricey but one bottle will last you about 6 months :)
Sandra T.
Traded in my sephora points for a sample of this a while back and fell in love with the smell. Not sure if it's for everyone though because some people I know find it too sweet. I usually use this when I feel like pampering myself for the day because it makes my skin feel suuuuper soft.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
This stuff is amazing!!! When i was pregnant i slathered it head to toe!!! It smells so good and leaves your skin feel so hydrated and nourished!! I highly highly recommend this oil! But dont use this if you are going to wear silk bc it will ruin tour clothing...i learned that the hard way lol
Lavender O.
I use this oil on my face and it's kind of hard to explain but it's an oil that isn't oily on your skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I live in a particularly dry climate during the winter so this helps a ton with keeping me skin well hydrated
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
This Oil leaves your skin so soft and hydrated without leaving it sticky. I wish it would be a little bit less expensive. But it worth every penny. I use it every time i feel my skin need extra hydration i would love to use it daily but because of the price.
Domyana M.
This is defiantly one of my favourite products!! I bought it in a pharmacy, the price is a bit pricy however it is a great product. The scent is absolutely beautiful! I would defiantly purchase it again without a doubt, it leaves the body very smooth and firm.
Olivia P.
Whenever I wear shorts or dresses that show my legs I always use this. I'm still pretty young and don't really have a lot of cellulite/issues/etc. but I find that it does make my legs look really smooth (almost airbrush). I have dry skin so I like the oil to keep it moisturized. I mainly use this on my legs and just wipe the excess on my arms. Worth the price.
Lau M.
Literally my favorite body oil out there, it is so moisturizing! Also penetrates the skin super quick and leaves you with silky hydrated skin in a snap. The yummy smells is also a big part of why I'm absolutely obsessed  with this oil. Life saver!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Sephora