BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Natalie A.
I absolutely love this body oil. The scent is very fresh and clean not overpowering and pleasantly fresh. I also love that it comes in a spray because having to pump oil from a pump bottle can be difficult and messy. This oil leaves my skin exactly as advertised -supple- and super smooth. Definitely would recommend!
Laura T.
Gainesville
I live by this product, in fact I gift it all the time! I have such sensitive skin, but dry skin .. especially my hands. I use this oil probably twice a day, it smells like yummy almonds, goes on smooth and absorbs in pretty quickly. It has been my go to for softening my skin, healing my skin and protecting it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
If you love the Almond Shower Oil then you have to get this. It glides onto the skin beautifully and absorbs quickly so you don't have to worry about feeling greasy.Its a lightweight, dry oil that leaves the skin glowing and super soft. Plus it has that amazing almonds scent that lingers on the skin.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
I use this product every time I get out of the shower! It’s so gentle and feels amazing when applying to the skin. It soaks in and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. My skin has started to see improvement in its overall texture and softness. This is an amazing product that I plan to purchase again!
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this oil. I can't quite explain the smell. This oil is very hydrating and nourishing! It's not super greasy feeling, but it feels like an oil, if that makes sense. I got the spay bottle, but I would suggest buying the pump. It's a little difficult trying to spray it with oily hands.
MELISSA J.
This was a pricey present for the holidays but money well spent. Saying it smells divine doesn't even begin to cover it. It makes my legs glisten without getting all over the furniture and a little goes a long way. Having used it for 7 months, I still have half of the bottle.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a sample set with my sephora purchase. I didn’t want to like it after looking up how much it was but it is really good!! It smells amazing and soaks into your skin without leaving a greasy feeling! My skin feels very good especially in these cold winter months.
Sarah K.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite "indulgent" products.  I love using it on my arms, legs, and shoulders, after exfoliating, if I'm wearing a dress to a nice event, or if I just feel like smelling amazing.  It's such amazing quality, so a little goes a long way.
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
 I absolutely love this oil! It smells really really good and leaves my skin feeling supple (no pun intended) and hydrated. One of the best oils I have ever used. I bough it at Sephora.
Tomeka S.
Lombard, IL
The only oil your skin will need for winter. I love pairing this oil with a body butter - it keeps my extremely dry skin moisturized until my next shower which says a lot. Can’t live without this stuff.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Sephora