BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Carm Z.
Toronto , OH
I had got surgery and wanted something to find something to help the scar healing process. I found this really helped moisturize my skin and help with the scaring. It can get messy if you use it during the day because its oily but I use it before bed and love this. It also smells great!
Ezraa H.
I love everything about this product! The smell, the texture, how it makes my skin feel so soft. I love it
To be honest, it's my favorite and the only shower oil I love from this brand! 😍😍
Sarah W.
Milton, ON
Smells delicious and moisturizes. It is an oil so it gives optimal hydration, but it does not leave you sticking to things. I use it every time I get out of the shower, when my skin is the most dry. I recommend 😌
Amanda R.
Truro, NS
Jenna L.
This. Product. Is. Amazing! You might see that it's an oil and think that it would be greasy, but it's not at all. It's really moisturizing and instantly absorbs into your skin so that it's left feeling really soft but without being greasy or unpleasant.
Kayla G.
I was pleasantly surprised by this oil. I thought I wouldn't like it because I generally don't like the feeling, but I was wrong. The greasiness dispated quickly and my skin was left feeling extra soft.
Cheryl B.
Toronto
I can't get enough of this stuff. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. The scent is so wonderful and the formula is silk smooth. It does not make you feel greasy. I wish I could take a bath in this stuff!
Giselle J.
Gentle, Fast absorbing non greasy with a great scent. Love hoy hydrated my skin feels and looks after applying. Can't comment on the firming claim, but leaves a healthy glow. Will be repurchasing!
Swetha S.
This is my indulgence everyday. Once I take a shower, I dab this oil all over my body and I am left smelling great all day. It is very moisturizing but not too oily, which is perfect for me.
Dayna K.
I love all loccitane almond products! You can't go wrong with whatever you choose. My favourite is the skin oil. Smells so good and leaves your skin super soft
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back