BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

• I bought this oil about a month ago and use it sparingly ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for ...3 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Victoria L.
Edinburgh
This is a holy grail product for me! I promise you wont smell like marzipan, despite the scent being almond. I love this for my extremely sensitive and itchy skin, and even my other half uses it (when he thinks I'm not lookin'!) This is pricey but it last for ages and you cant put a price on comfortable skin. Compete WINNER!
Danielle L.
Vancouver, BC
Surprisingly not as oily as I thought it would be! I was afraid the oil would stay as a residue but it was fine. The smell is alright, not too strong (I normally don't enjoy almond as a scent). Leaves my skin softer and less dry!
Mahala G.
Medicine Hat
This is the best body oil ever. The scent is so delectable. Just a little is needed, as too much is too greasy. It does moisturize well and soaks in well also, provided the proper amount of product is used. This is a treat to myself due to the luxurious nature of the price haha.
Shruti A.
Dubai, Dubai
This oil feels really good on the skin, I use it mainly for my face as it does not make my face very oily. I love the fragrance and it really brightens the skin making it very soft and smooth. I usually mix it with a moisturizer and only couple of drops does the job.
Taylor P.
St, NL
I absolutely love this oil! I tend to put it everywhere, even on my face which leaves my skin super hydrated in the morning when I wake up! A little really goes a long way so this one bottle will probably last you a year or more! Would definitely recommend
Lorraine L.
Wow este es de lejos el mejor aceite de almendras que he usado. Es caro pero mi piel lo agradece, hidrata la piel, la piel queda suave y sedosa. El olor es delicioso. Vale cada centavo.
Rania B.
😍❤️ amazing oil with the best smell you can smell it every morning and night , i like it bc it helps to reduce the stretching marks and dry skin but it is really expensive
Layal J.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my ride or die body oil. The scent is heavenly. I have dry skin, this moisturizes me for at least 24 hrs without making me greasy. It lasts along time since you’ll need one spritz for each body part.
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
Almond oil for moisturizing and lifting the body of LucitaneThe best moisturizing oil you use for the body moisturizes deeply and moisturizes and lasts, and Tijnn noted that it reduces the light and white lines this magical producers and returned to buy it twice and ten times 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
My everyday skin booster. Just love it. One of the best but expensive product from L’occitane . I’m a repetitive buyer with soft natural skin. All thanks to this Almond Oil:)
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.