BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Rania B.
😍❤️ amazing oil with the best smell you can smell it every morning and night , i like it bc it helps to reduce the stretching marks and dry skin but it is really expensive
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I find this product very effective!  A little pricey but keeping in mind all the good ingredients and that you are not putting any trashy chemicals in your body makes the price worth it!
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
L'Occitane is absolutely my first choice when it comes to body care they just nail it every time. The amande range is my favorite of them all with its delicious scents it leaves feeling beautiful and smelling good enough to eat. The packaging is lovely, it comes in a heavy glass bottle with a spray applicator. The spray disperses the product like a fine mist which allows little product to have greater coverage. I find this product applies well on slightly damp skin. The formula itself is surprisingly not that greasy well not unbearably greasy anyway which is great as I cannot stand cloying body oils.  As well as being a great body oil I find this has actually served all manners of different needs, for example, this oil has made a great moisturiser before fake tanning, its helped sooth freshly shaven and waxed skin it's even worked as a fab face primer and mixing agent for foundation to achieve beautiful glowy skin! all in all I would say this product is thoroughly worth the investment
Jenn R.
CALGARY, AB
AMAZING! Smells incredible and is super hydrating. I love using this especially in the summer, it sinks in right away and it is not heavy at all. The scent lasts for a long time too.
Leigh W.
This a gorgeous oil that is easy to apply as you just spray it all over your body and it sinks in within a minute or two so your skin does not feel greasy, just smooth and hydrated
Laura L.
Calgary, AB
Love this oil! I love using it in the winter after a bath to keep my skin soft and hydrated. It smells divine, goes on like silk and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day.
Jade R.
Montreal, NM
This oil smells and feels so amazing! I really love the way it makes my skin feel. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, the pump causes the oil to leak down leaving the bottle all oily
Klaudija I.
This is THE best body oil I have ever tried, I was initially attracted to it because of the smell and I love the entire line (shower oil, body milk and body oil). I love smelling nice but the problem with most body lotions and oils is that they smell nice the first moment you apply them but then the scent is gone. Not with his one. It stays on your skin and I can smell it even after 8 hours of having it on. It's like a luxurious spa product and while I find majority of body oils drying this one moisturizes really well and makes my skin silky smooth and glowy. Its expensive but I dont use it every day, it lasts for ever too as very little is required. If you like this one you must also try shower oil and body milk.
Danielle H.
Mississauga
This product is amazing, the scent is nice but not overpowering, lasts until the next morning and leaves my skin feeling incredibly hydrated. Was recently introduced to this product by one of my favourite YouTuber's and it did not disappoint, I think this product should last a decent amount of time but definitely pricey. Absolutely in love with the scent, also helps reduce eczema symptoms on my hands.
Adrienne B.
Waterloo, ON
I love this in the winter when my skin is drier.  I spray it on when my skin is still damp and massage it in.  The glass bottle is beautiful, but made me nervous to have in the shower so I transferred this to a plastic container.  My skin is hydrating, glowing, and have a light natural scent after using this.  I don't need to apply lotion after.  I don't use this in the summer as it is slightly greasy in the heat.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back