BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

• I bought this oil about a month ago and use it sparingly ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for ...3 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
🎀JASELYN 🎀.
tampa florida
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil is the best! It feels so luxurious on the skin. I use this at night after I cleanse my face, I have combination skin. When I wake up my skin feels so soft and I have a beautiful glow it is a bit pricey but I feel it is a good product I recommend and I will be purchasing again.
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
This is my winter skin savior! I mix this with my l’occitane almond lotion to further soften and protect my skin from dryness. It smells great and absorbs quickly too. I have repurchased again and again and will continue to do so!
Megan F.
Parsippany, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The scent on this oil is what drew me in. It’s a delicious yet subtle scent. It makes my skin feel amazing as well
Leyla T.
Tulsa, OK
I use this oil all the time especially after shower.  It is s great pampering oil that really replenishes and deeply hydrates the skin.  It soaks in fast and smells wonderful.  I used it while I was pregnant and since it is natural it worked perfect and I did not get stretch marks.  A little pricey but it lasts forever
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

To say that this body oil is superb is an understatement. Made from a combination of almond and camelina oils (both rich in omega-3 and omega-6, which are good for strengthening the skin barrier to better lock in moisture), this nongreasy, lightweight formula keeps my skin soft, supple, and deeply hydrated all day long. Personally, I like to use it directly after a long hot shower. Once I get out, I spritz it all over my body while my skin is still damp and it absorbs almost instantly. The spray bottle makes it super convenient for an easy, controlled application that won’t leave a mess if you accidentally knock it over or pour out too much, which can happen with bottles that have a cap that screws off and on.
And as for the scent, I'm not lying when I say it smells like heaven in a bottle. The aroma of fresh, sweet almonds is delicious, and it dries down softly so you can layer your fragrance on top without it getting in the way. It’s one of the few beauty products on rotation that I actually get excited to use daily — perfect for when I don’t want the fuss of a heavy lotion but still want maximum hydration.
Jessica P.
Cambridge, ON
I'm not really on board with body oils in general, and this one was no different.
It smells delicious and yes my skin did feel soft after using it but...
1. It's expensive, $54 CAD for 100mL
2. I feel like to do your entire body it would run out so fast!
3. It's not as moisturizing as other creams I've tried
Each of those negatives I think work together, like if it's not super moisturizing without using a lot of it, then it will run out quickly and then it's expensive to replace.
I didn't feel greasy afterwards but I also didn't feel moisturized long-term. Right after it soaked in my skin was soft and it was good. But by the next morning I felt like I needed to moisturize again.
I have found drug store creams that are a fraction of the price and leave me feeling much more moisturized!
I used a sample bottle of this and I will not be purchasing a full size. Perhaps this is a great body oil, but honestly I just don't understand them...
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Kat I.
Darguina
I have struggled with dry feet my entire life and have tried many products to help with this issue. The almond foot mask was so soothing and deeply hydrated my feet. I was able to have the socks closed snug to my ankles. I was comfortable wearing them and able to walk around the house with easy while wearing them. There was a cotton like inner layer that made it less of me wearing plastic socks and more care free.

The only thing I could give constructive comments about is due to the fact that I have wider feet and was so excited the first sock tore while putting it on. It would be nice to have a slightly larger opening for easier application.
Lisa K.
Burlington, ON
I fell in love with this body oil the first time I used it. The smell is so amazing and soothing. Although it's an oil it doesn't leave any residue nor does it transfer onto clothing. After spraying my skin feels supple and smooth and it's especially good for dry patches as the skin soaks it right up. This is one of those go to items I will buy again and again.
Alex K.
Haifa
Bought this during Christmas time, as an antidote to my dry, itchy 'winter-skin' (especially the thighs! Those are the worst), and as usual with this brand, was not disappointed. The oil is rich, but gets absorbed in about two minutes, leaving a smooth, satin finish to your skin. The smell of sweet almonds is quite soft, not too overpowering, but nevertheless lasts for many hours after application. True to their promise, skin feels moisturized and soft for at least another two days. Helps treat that 'winter-skin' like a spa visit.
Note: best used right after a shower.  L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.