BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Mahala G.
Medicine Hat
This is the best body oil ever. The scent is so delectable. Just a little is needed, as too much is too greasy. It does moisturize well and soaks in well also, provided the proper amount of product is used. This is a treat to myself due to the luxurious nature of the price haha.
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
I’m very happy with this product. I have tried different oils as moisturizers, since I can’t stand creams and I’m not patience enough to wait for them to dry on a daily basis. Most oils smell different at the end of the day. This one smells great all day long, even after working out.
The texture is great, not too light or too dense. It’s also very easy to apply and keeps my skin moisturized. I live in a very dry climate, this product relieves the skin itchiness and keeps it smooth
Ana M.
la vega
Yo use este aceite más por su fragancia que otra cosa desconocía sus beneficios, y fui notando cómo cambiaban mis estrías en los glúteos y desde entonces a todas mis amigas selo recomiendo es lo maxiiiiimo este producto enserio, y lo fascinante que hace ver la piel ese brillo natural, nutrida, es una experiencia única más su olor es otra cosa de verdad y lo sorprendente es que elimina las estrías en muy poco tiempo le vuelve la elasticidad a la piel.
Tara T.
Balham, London
This product is amazing. It's very easy to rub in and the product is thick and lasts all day. It leaves your skin feeling very soft, smooth and moist. The moisture is locked in all day. I really like the nozzle as it spray directly where you want it and doesn't create a mess. Also, the smell of this product is great. Not over-powering and very subtle. Would definitely buy again - this will solve all your dry skin problems - I promise!!
Shubcharan S.
I love how this smells! A little goes a long way. It absorbs fast into skin, but leaves skin with a natural glow. I got a small sample bottle of this from Sephora. I will definitely buy the full size once this sample runs out!
Cathy P.
Burnaby, BC
I absolutely love the feel and smell of this oil! It's a very effective and nourishing skin product. Love the feel of my skin the next day. Definitely lived up to everything I hoped for. The packaging is nice but because it is glass and you're dealing with oil, the bottle can be slippery so you need to be careful. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good quenching relief to their dry skin!
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to something in this oil. I received it from Sephora as a Deluxe Sample and immediately after I applied it (after showering) my legs were itching like crazy. It strangely only seemed to affect my legs and I finished the DS off on my arms/upper body. The scent was light enough that I could still layer my perfume over and it absorbed fairly quickly.
Kris L.
I’m absolutely obsessed with the SMELL of this oil.. I used to put it on every time I would go into Sephora but never purchased since it was pretty pricey... I found it at the airport on sale for like 12 dollars and bought 2!! Love and will continue using ❤️
Layal J.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my ride or die body oil. The scent is heavenly. I have dry skin, this moisturizes me for at least 24 hrs without making me greasy. It lasts along time since you’ll need one spritz for each body part.
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
My everyday skin booster. Just love it. One of the best but expensive product from L’occitane . I’m a repetitive buyer with soft natural skin. All thanks to this Almond Oil:)
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?