BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Mikayla P.
Springdale, AR
Light weight and easily absorbed. Smells good and leave a little shine everywhere but doesn't feel greasy. I love it.
Amanda E.
Obsessed with this almond smell! The oil is so nourishing as well. My only issue is that the pump broke right away...
Bobbi C.
Lincoln , Ne
I absolutely love this stuff. Once you use it you cannot stop. Make your skin very soft. Great for dry winter months.
JoAnn H.
Santa Monica
Beautiful smells, leaves skin silky and soft and hydrated, great consistency, not too thick but not to heavy either
SHAWANA J.
Dallas, TX
The sme'll is yummy and my face and neck loves this product. It worth the hype but a little pricey for my budget
Abby B.
Bloomington, IN
Smells great - looks like oil but applies like lotion. The spray is a great idea. I love using it after a shower
Elaine C.
Used this as a stretch mark oil. Loves it! Not greasy. Smells light but nice. Keeps your skin moisturized.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
Every single product that this company produces is over the top amazing. They are the Gucci of skincare!!
Amber S.
Bronx, NY
Love how this almond oil leaves my skin feeling
It can stain if you're not careful
It's kinda affordable
Karherine S.
Almond oil is perfect for the skin, and this one smell really good, leaves the skin soft and moisturized
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back