BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Ana H.
I've really dry skin and a friend recommended me this oil. After couple months using it. I can feel the difference, it worth it!
Jessica G.
Beverly Hills
My skin is so smooth after just one use of this 😍. Alittle bit expensive but lasts a long time and it smells absolutely divine
Sucette F.
this is like gold to expensive but u never tired of it... i just love it it the best oil i never try seriously is the best one
Taylor R.
The price on this kills me but I think it is hands down worth the money. It smells amazing and leaves you so soft and smooth
Chinoye O.
New Haven, CT
I love this! The best smelling shower oil and it is so moisturizing and makes my skin so soft....to bad it is so expensive
Valerie K.
Been using it for years. Has the most amazing smell ever doesn't stick dries fast and doesn't leave stains on the clothing.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Best body oil in the market. Almond oil is one of the most slept on oils that can re-hydrate your skin next to JoJoba oil.
Lynn T.
One of my favorite body oil, gives me supple skin during the winter season, and really smell amazing o love subtle scents
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love the almond scent. Makes skin super soft without feeling too oily or thick. Perfect edition to a shower routine.
Alexis H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite body oil to use. I use it right as soon as I get out of the shower. The smell is amazing as well.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back