BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Gaga G.
I got a mini of this from Sephora as a GWP. It’s extremely hydrating, has a great texture (not sticky or tacky), and adds a glow to your skin. My only complaint is the scent - it’s way too strong for my preference even though it is a nice almond scent.
aisleen y.
This spray oil is one of the best oils i’ve used. i use it every time i come out of the shower and sometimes before also before i’m about to change into my going out clothes. I would buy this product again especially because it’s long lasting!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the best body oil I have ever tried. I have all over dry skin and I am always trying to find a cool new oil or lotion that adds in some moisture and this is everything. The packaging. The price. The moisture. Will continue to repurchase
Kendra H.
Huntersville, NC
Everything about this product is heavenly, except the price lol. It smells amazing, absorbs well, and really does improve skin elasticity over time. I want to lick my own body after spraying it— it’s truly delicious! I have and will continue to use this line for years.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love love love this product!! I have very dry skin in the winter and nothing helps! This is amazing for my dry skin, soaks in, great smell, all day itch relief. A little pricey so I tend to buy the sample sizes when they go on sale.
Claire F.
Atlanta
I use this daily when getting out of the shower. It is so light, not greasy, dissolves quickly, and smells oh so sweet. Very gentle on my skin and makes me feel silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
My all time fav body oil. It’s nourishing and smells amazing. When I had my spinal surgery the doctors paralyzed my feet and I use to get shooting needle pain in the feet and my home aid would massage this oil on my feet for hours and I honestly had such a relief with pain and also getting some sensation back due to the circulation. It also softens the look of cellulite if you use it regularly it really makes the skin firm .
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Using this product really does make a huge difference in your skin. My skin now feels silky smooth and is radiant. It also has a really pleasant smell that my friends have complimented me on. I originally received it in a deluxe sample kit from sephora and as soon as it ran out I knew that I had to go out and purchase more. Although it a bit pricey, I will still continue to purchase it and highly recommend trying it.
Jamie D.
What caught me at first is how incredible this smells - subtle but so sweet. But it feels incredible on my skin without leavy a sticky, greasy residue! My skin is always so smooth after this and it really feels like a treat. I currently have 3 bottles so I never run out!
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Omg! I absolutely love this stuff. It left my skin feeling hydrated and silky and smelling wonderful. My husband liked the way it smelled as did my dog who kept trying to lick it off my hands... lol.... you don't need a whole lot, about the size of a nickle did both of my arms and most of my chest. I don't like to feel super oily so I always make sure to rub it in and spread it out very well.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back