BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX
I feel like a baby's butt. Soft, supple, smooth and I smell nice. This can be applied durning or right after a shower and this will leave you SOOOOOO SOFT your man/woman will be feeling your legs for days.
The least greasy feeling body oil I've ever used. I love to use this on my legs after I shave them; super soothing and moisturizing. The scent is also soooo good, I would buy it as a perfume if I could.
Lauren K.
Staunton, VA
I can't get enough of this skin oil. It isn't too greasy or oily - it soaks in great, doesn't move make up, and makes your skin nice and silky and soft. I also loves the way it smells. One of my favorites to use and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a skin oil.
Brittany D.
North Hollywood, CA
This oil is absolutely amazing before you put your moisturizer on. It's a dry oil so it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave you greasy whatsoever. Not to mention the scent is to die for.
Makenzie C.
South Jordan, UT
When winter hits my skin is always so dry and dehydrated. When I use this oils it help so much and makes my skin look healthy and plump again! It brings life back to my skin! I love this brand
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
Nicely scented and not too greasy. I use this on my legs year round after showering or bathing when I need an extra moisture boost. It also adds a nice sheen to my legs with shorts and skirts.
christina r.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This is the most amazing body oil. It smells so warm and comforting. It moisturizes so nicely without being greasy at all. The spray bottle helps with application. Highly recommend!
Susan S.
This is one of my favorite body oils. It's light, sinks in fast and doesn't leave a greasy feel. The scent is a little sweet, a little nutty. But very fresh and clean!
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
I love love love this stuff. I have one in the shower now. I use it when I get out, I even mix a little with my body wash. Leaves my skin so hydrated. Best ever
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
So hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and doesn't fade and your skin is so soft and supple after using! I love using this along with the almond shower oil
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Sephora