BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Angie L.
Alexandria, VA
I have been obsessed with oils lately and this product has definitely been top shelf for me. I love the scent, every time I hop out of the shower and slather this oil of me it makes me so happy. It's such a soothing, beautiful scent and feeling. I love it.
Laura W.
Amazing smelling! I wish I could bathe in this stuff!! I got a sample size from a hotel I stayed in once and fell in love with it! The shower oil is amazing, too!
Besan Q.
LOVE this product!!! It smells really good and makes my skin feel luscious! U also use it on my lips to wipe off matte lipsticks that are hard to remove...a little goes a long way and it leaves my lips hydrated
Michelle M.
Attleboro, MA
This oil is my winter skin savior. I suffer from extremely dry itchy legs, especially in the winter. This oil kept my legs moisturized and feeling great through the coldest winter I've ever experienced. I love the smell. It is my go to when I want a luxury product to lift my mood and make me feel pampered. The spray top is also a great feature.
H H.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
Hands down the best oil, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and the scent is AMAZING! I swear you just want to smell yourself all day! It is long lasting and leave your skin feeling amaaaazing! I would recommend it with my eyes close! LOVE IT
Paloma K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this oil...apply it in the shower after I'm done washing up or I mix it with my body wash...my skin feels so supple and moisturized plus its smells delicious.
Layla D.
Henderson, NV
I've repurchased this twice in the last year and I can't get enough of it. The scent is amazing and lasts all day and I feel nice and moisturized throughout the day. Love love love. Will definitely keep repurchasing.
Kaitlyn M.
Champaign, IL
I'm obsessed with everything this brand puts out, but this made my skin moisturizer all day long! It's easy to put on, and doesn't make your hands oily. I used it every other day because I found it would last a while!
Megan F.
Cedar Park, TX
I feel like a baby's butt. Soft, supple, smooth and I smell nice. This can be applied durning or right after a shower and this will leave you SOOOOOO SOFT your man/woman will be feeling your legs for days.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?