BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is heaven sent! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I especially love it in the summer, as the oil adds the slightest sheen to my skin. The scent is unique and intoxicating.
Julie B.
Vestal, NY
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I'm a repeat user of this product and need it after every shower. It hydrates my skin and smells so good! It looks so nicely packaged when I bought it and it is absolutely perfect!
Elizabeth W.
Schenectady , NY
I recently got a sample of this when I went to Sephora because I had watched a YouTube review on it. Let's just say it didn't disappoint. It left my skin feeling like silk. I will definitely be purchasing a full-size version of this product.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is my skin savior for the winter time! I use it on my arms and legs right after a shower. I have KP on my arms, but this paired with exfoliating really keeps the KP down and leaves me with touchably soft skin.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This oil smells really nice but it's pretty expensive! The almond scent really is to die for. I still feel moisturized for like 24 hours after using and the scent lingers for a nice amount of time as well.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
This product is a complete holy grail during the drying winter months. It is a little on the pricier side at $46, but it last me the whole winter, and my skin definitely thanks me for the investment. My legs and arms definitely feel more supple and moisturized after using this product, and the scent is absolutely amazing!
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this spray oil! Less mess less fuss! Smells delicious too. I love using this after the shower or a long day in the sun. Sinks right into skin and leaves your body with a beautiful satin finish.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I love love love this oil. It smells amazing! Unfortunately, the bottle does not very long and it is quite pricey at almost $50 per bottle. I'd rather have cheaper packaging, and get more product.
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Not greasy, smells delicious. Love to put on after the shower. Keeps skin soft, supple, and smooth. Got at the L'occitane outlet in Vegas. their almande line is my favorite that they carry. Would definitely recommend to others.
Scottie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the loccitane almond skin oil. It smells so nice and it doesn't leave a greasy touch after you apply it. I use it on my hair, face, neck and body. It's very mosturising and definitely helps with my dry skin and aging skin.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Sephora