BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Hannah B.
I received this as a gift a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did! I put a couple of sprays of this stuff on my shoulders, arms, and legs after I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and lightly scented all day! It is a little pricey though, so I'm glad I got it as a gift. I would definitely splurge a little to purchase another bottle, however.
Isabel S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This is my number one go to skin oil. The scent is soooo good! I fell in love the first time I tried it out. It keeps your skin moisturized all day long. I love to use it right after I shower when I'm towel dried. Highly recommended!
Sanaa R.
Somerset, NJ
This is the only oil I use. I first started using this during my pregnancy with my first one. It doesn't really help with stretch marks (but there is no product that will). But I love how soft it leaves my skin, while leaving a pleasant smell. I still use this till this day. Not only do I use it but so does my husband, 4 year old and 3 month baby. It's a family favorite.
Victoria K.
Folsom , CA
My favorite after shower product to keep my skin hydrated. I love the spray top for hard to reach areas like my back. Drys and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Also doesn't make my skin break out or clog my pores.
Nydia G.
Bronx, NY
The best product ever. Leaves my skin supple, soft and smooth during and after showers. I can't say enough of this product. I'm very sensitive to scents and this doesn't have a strong smell at all; very soft and light.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
I'm usually a lotion girl, but I got a good deal on this bottle of oil and it works great on the dry spots, like legs and elbows. I use the whole line and have been very satisfied. Ignore the news stories about their advertising, it's an amazing product line.
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I am so in love with this product I would give it more stars if possible! It is so amazing for your skin, and especially dry skin! I ordered from Sephora and once I used it, I was hooked! And the smell is to die for! I can't get enough of this, highly recommend and will def continue to repurchase!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love everything the smell of this and I feel overall it's a really great product but when the smell starts to wear off it cam smell a little odd? Other than that I really liked how healthy it had made my skin look.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I already really like L'Occitane but when I first tried this oil, I immediately fell in LOVE. The sweet almond scent is intoxicating and it lasts. My legs are finally smooth and stay hydrated the entire day. This is my definite go-to for body moisture.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is heaven sent! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I especially love it in the summer, as the oil adds the slightest sheen to my skin. The scent is unique and intoxicating.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?