BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Yumari B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Love, love, love!!! Product does everything it promises and more, such high quality and worth the splurge $$$ I am obsessed with L'Occitane's Almond collection, gift sets are the best value. Oil melts into your skin, no uncomfortable greasy or sticky sensation. Leaves amazing glow on skin, soft and delicious scent! Best skin oil in the market, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this body oil, the scent is very fresh and mild. It reminds me of being outdoors. The scent is spot on almond. I bought mine online at Amazon.com. The scent last a decent amount of time but your skin stays soft for the day. I would definitely buy this again.
Kimberly Y.
Whitestone, NY
I can't even begin to describe the heavenly smell of this almond oil! It is gentle on the skin and leaves your skin soft and supple. I received a mini trial sample in a Sephora VIB reward and gave it to my boyfriend who has calluses and very dry skin from weightlifting. The next day he picked me up and held my hand I immediately felt the difference! Highly recommend, although the price is very steep.
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
From the scent to the packaging this product is spot on. I can't imagine not having this in my shower. This has become a staple because it leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and hydrated. I can't go without this ! Highly recommend everyone try a body oil if not this one!!
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell of this is amazing! It works great at making my skin feel so soft. My only issue is that I am not in love with the spray, it gets Duffy hot to spray when your hands are slippery from the oil, on top of that the bottle is glass, so very slippery! I love the product but I do wish they would rethink the packaging!
Eileen M.
This oil is by far one of the most superior oils I have ever used. I use Fresh oils and I love them but this product is different. While fresh oils are more dry oils this one is not! This product should be a cult favorite because it is one of those products that ACTUALLy does what it says- make your skin supple! and wow! I love it for my bum bum and breasts and feet. It makes me so soft and touchable. I just wish the almond scent was lighter
Jessica P.
Canton, GA
This oil changed how I feel about body oils. It smells like heaven and it not overly greasy. A bit o. The pricely side but I will repurchase it over and over again. I got a sample at Sephora, but bought a full size at an actual l'occitane boutique. The almond shower oil has the same scent. I like layering the two.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
I love the texture and smell of this oil. I used it during my pregnancy and while I still ended up with a few stretch marks (genetics - boo), my skin stayed supple and hydrated. Highly recommend especially for the pregnancy itches! I lived in a very dry climate and this helped more than any other product I used.
Jen P.
San Francisco, CA
Love using this while fresh from a shower to lock in the moisture. The smell is fantastic and oil isn't too thick. It soaks in quickly and easily without leaving a greasy film of your skin. It's a treat to use this and feels very luxurious after a relaxing bath.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
I usually like to use lotion, but this oil is everything! It absorbs into the skin well and leaves my skin feeling silly smooth! It smells amazing and I love that it leaves my skin looking radiant and supple. If you have dry skin you have to try this product!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?

Sephora