BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
Smells incredible like the rest of the line and absorbs well into my dry skin. It's expensive but available in value sets. Well worth the standalone price and a little goes a long way. Will repurchase soon.
Nicole C.
Lynnfield, MA
I love putting this in after the shower. They have an in shower oil body wash as well and both are so moisturizing. They are a little pricey but they are worth it if your looking to really pamper yourself and step up your bath and body game
Marlena S.
This has to be the most luxurious product one could ever put on their skin. This oil smells divine, the texture is lightweight and you only need a few drops to moisturize your entire body. I personally love using this right out of the shower. I feel like it just basks the skin in warmth and leaves the skin feeling supple and ever so smooth. My only criticism is the packaging. I don't really like the spray nozzle because I feel like it doesn't allow you to experience the true consistency of the product. I wish L'Occitane would use a pump feature instead-which would allow the oil to drizzle out. It seems that would be a more natural mechanism for an oil. Otherwise, this Supple Skin Oil is a real treat and once you start using it, you'll probably want to give up body lotions and creams!
Kat G.
Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product! If you don't like the scent of almond oil this is definitely not for you. A lot of people misuse the product and think it is way too expensive for the amount you receive. You have to spritz a bit while your still wet out of the shower and rub it in. A little goes along way!
Meagan M.
I absolutely adore the almond supple skin oil! I'm a big fan of using coconut oil on my skin as a moisturizer already, but I got this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is not overpowering, but has a light almost creamy scent which I adore. I find it works best if you're a little damp from getting out of the shower - rub some onto your skin and lock in that extra moisture. My skin has been very soft and supple since using it daily. I love that my elbows aren't rough and my skin has a nice glisten, too! I haven't had any problems with oil stains on my clothes or anything, either. Highly recommend!
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
This smells amazing, yet subtle. It is a little pricey, but I am in love. I recommend it to all of my friends, I think it is worth the money. It not only smells amazing, but keeps your skin moisturized all day long without leaving skin feeling greasy like some other oils.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
My coworker got me this in a travel size about a little over a month ago and I am hooked. Not only does my skin feel much softer and smoothr overall (I use it mostly on my hands at work and after showers on my hands and legs, sometimes on my face). And because it is an oil it absorbs into my skin quickly and does not leave behind a greasy or heavy feeling residue. I think the biggest plus though, is the smell. I am obsessed with it! It is the perfect balance of almost fruity, floral and fresh/clean scents all in one. I can't explain it. But hands down this is one of my daily products I am loving right now.
Lili S.
Palm Desert
It works, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized, I'm just not particularly a fan of strong scents and this almond scent can be a bit too much sometimes.
Maria Y.
Bel Air, MD
This product seems like it would be amazing if I cold get it out of the container. First of all it's in a glass bottle. So it gets really slippery on the outside of the bottle. I've almost dropped the bottle a few times, and that would have been a terrible mess to clean up. Also, the second time I attempted use this product the pump just stopped working. I can't even unscrew the pump so that I could just pour the product into my hand. They really need to figure out another container for this product.
Frankie D.
I absolutely the the smell and feel of this oil. It has a nice sweet smell. Once you run it on you it soaks in your skin really well and doesn't leave you feeling oily after. Keeps skin fragrant and so soft. I loved to use this on my pregnant belly.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Sam P.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

back