BY L'OCCITANE #6 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin. Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

• Can you use this on the face?3 Answers
  • Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the strong fresh scent?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This is amazing. The price is high but the product is absolutely worth it. This shower oil leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and supple and the scent of this oil is out of this world. I would recommend this to anyone that is interested in the product. Just bite the bullet and get it.
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This product is AMAZING! It makes my skin unbelievably soft, and it has a delicate, sweet almond scent. It seriously changes and improved the texture of my skin with regular use, especially in the winter time. If you’re looking for a new body oil, definitely give this one a try.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I would give this ten stars if I could. If is amazing. It makes you so smooth but not greasy at all. The smell is terrific. It lasts a whole day and then some. Even after showering you still feel smooth. It's amazing and I don't know how I ever lived without it.
Donna J.
Dallas
This product many be a bit pricey but it works great. It's very gentle on the skin and smells wonderful plus it leaves the skin feeling super soft. My husband loves the smell of my skin after I use it. if I could give it 10 star I would. It's a great product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the best body oil I have ever tried. I have all over dry skin and I am always trying to find a cool new oil or lotion that adds in some moisture and this is everything. The packaging. The price. The moisture. Will continue to repurchase
Briana S.
I received a gift basket of this brand when I was pregnant with my first daughter. My mom figured the oil would help with the skin on my stomach itching...which it did. I use the oil now as a face oil. Today, I even mixed it it’s my foundation to see if it would help it go on more naturally without looking “made up.” So far, it did! The smell is also really really nice and not overpowering. I love it! I guess I’m going to have to get some more when I run out.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love love love this product!! I have very dry skin in the winter and nothing helps! This is amazing for my dry skin, soaks in, great smell, all day itch relief. A little pricey so I tend to buy the sample sizes when they go on sale.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
I need this in my life!!!! My skin is typically dry and no amount of lotion seems to give my skin moisture or glow. This product does wonders with instant results. Not oily and applies nicely. You don’t need much. I would love this for a holiday gift!!
Becky M.
rego park
This whole range is fantastic but this oil is a must have! Been purchasing it for years and it’s really tough to beat this oil! The scent is this addictive sharp cherry almond and it’s perfection. The oil itself is decadent and rich but absorbs into skin so smoothly and leaves you feeling so ridiculously soft! After shaving your legs- nothing compares. Leaves skin soft, smooth and with a gorgeous shine.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I use this oil right out of the shower. It smells delicious (if you’re a fan of almond scent) and it just melts into your skin. The spray is convenient although I usually just spray it into the palm of my hand and then rub it in. It a lighter oil than others I have used and I like both but this one is good if you don’t want a lighter oil.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Dayna R.
Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when did you use it and see best results?
Kat I.