BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin.

Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Tips: Apply every morning and evening on the whole body, massaging into the skin, with upward circular motions. Focus on zones concerned by skin slackening (thighs, buttocks, tummy and arms).

Ingredients: Prunus Amygda, Lus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglycerid, Parfum/fragrance, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I loooooved this body oil! I use it mostly on my legs. It hydrates them and makes them look amazing! Perfect for summer! I have already bought the full size after going through 2 samples of this." in 49 reviews
  • "I was never a fan of L'Occitane before my friend introduced me to this line. The almond line smells amazing and works so well. Yes, it's an oil... but it isn't greasy or heavy. It's perfect for hydrating dry skin, especially right after a shower or a long day. It actually repairs the skin, which is necessary for fall and winter weather esp in Canada. With the weird weather, there's almost nothing better than skin oils. This one isn't too expensive, it's reasonable for how well it works. The almond line in general is great. I don't find the smell to be off-putting. I love it and how soft my skin feels after. " in 28 reviews
  • "I have almost zero stretch marks on my skin post pregnancy. DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, eat healthy, exercise, and get enough sleep and water. That said, I used this product pre-pregnancy and loved it then. Penetrates deeply into skin without leaving oily redidue. Imparts a fantastic smell too. Works great with other Almond products or on its own. " in 10 reviews
Jessica M.
I received a small sample size bottle of this with a kit I purchased from Sephora. I had been wanting to try out all of the things almond from this line and was actually most excited about the shower oil. However, I absolutely love this skin oil. I have extremely dry skin, live in a dry climate and found that traditional lotions just were not hydrating enough for me. Immediately after showering, I use this skin oil on my arms, legs, elbows, and heels and wow I've seen such a difference. This is super hydrating and smells great!
Lena K.
L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil
My salvation at any time of the year! I use this remedy for a long time, with interruptions for something else, but I always return to it.
According to the consistency, the oil is dense, not liquid, but when applied it is easy to wax and does not leave a greasy film. The skin after it is deliciously velvety saturated with moisture, all redness and irritation go away.
In winter it absolutely avoid dry skin.
It is an absolute Must Have for me.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
My all time fav body oil. It’s nourishing and smells amazing. When I had my spinal surgery the doctors paralyzed my feet and I use to get shooting needle pain in the feet and my home aid would massage this oil on my feet for hours and I honestly had such a relief with pain and also getting some sensation back due to the circulation. It also softens the look of cellulite if you use it regularly it really makes the skin firm .
Briana S.
I received a gift basket of this brand when I was pregnant with my first daughter. My mom figured the oil would help with the skin on my stomach itching...which it did. I use the oil now as a face oil. Today, I even mixed it it’s my foundation to see if it would help it go on more naturally without looking “made up.” So far, it did! The smell is also really really nice and not overpowering. I love it! I guess I’m going to have to get some more when I run out.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love Loccitane's Almond Supple Skin Oil! It gives your skin a glowey feel and look. Hydrates. If your skin is dry this is perfect. It is also good for stretch marks. I also love that it has a natural Almonde Smell to it! Very soft and sweet. You need to use generously. The products consistency is on the heavy side.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
I worked for Loccitane almost 5 years. The almond line is my favorite and the supple oil smells fantastic and is GREAT for applying freshly shaven legs. This oil really leaves your skin supple and bouncy and can be used all over. I use it mostly in the summer but it’s great year round.
MELISSA J.
This was a pricey present for the holidays but money well spent. Saying it smells divine doesn't even begin to cover it. It makes my legs glisten without getting all over the furniture and a little goes a long way. Having used it for 7 months, I still have half of the bottle.
Sheila A.
I used this oil for my entire body I usually forgot put a cream and I star used the oil my skin it’s very softly, smooth I note a change of my hand skins it’s looks very clear and so soft , in my tummy star disappears the scar it’s awesome products I really love it
caitlin m.
Middletown, CT
I would give this ten stars if I could. If is amazing. It makes you so smooth but not greasy at all. The smell is terrific. It lasts a whole day and then some. Even after showering you still feel smooth. It's amazing and I don't know how I ever lived without it.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
This is perhaps the best face oil I have ever tried. I’ve tried many high end products from drunk elephant marula oil to josie maran argan oil, and this one just tops them all (mostly because it smells really good). It smells like a gourmet dessert pastry... really yummy. A little bit goes a long way with this product and the skin absorbs the oil pretty quickly, doesn’t leave you feeling or looking too greasy. I will be using this in my regular routine more often now. I’d highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Kat I.
Darguina
il est bon?
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?
Dayna R.
Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when did you use it and see best results?