BY L'OCCITANE #8 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin. Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

• Can you use this on the face?3 Answers
  • Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the strong fresh scent?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best body oil I have ever tried. I have all over dry skin and I am always trying to find a cool new oil or lotion that adds in some moisture and this is everything. The packaging. The price. The moisture. Will continue to repurchase
Briana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a gift basket of this brand when I was pregnant with my first daughter. My mom figured the oil would help with the skin on my stomach itching...which it did. I use the oil now as a face oil. Today, I even mixed it it’s my foundation to see if it would help it go on more naturally without looking “made up.” So far, it did! The smell is also really really nice and not overpowering. I love it! I guess I’m going to have to get some more when I run out.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my life!!!! My skin is typically dry and no amount of lotion seems to give my skin moisture or glow. This product does wonders with instant results. Not oily and applies nicely. You don’t need much. I would love this for a holiday gift!!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil right out of the shower. It smells delicious (if you’re a fan of almond scent) and it just melts into your skin. The spray is convenient although I usually just spray it into the palm of my hand and then rub it in. It a lighter oil than others I have used and I like both but this one is good if you don’t want a lighter oil.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this oil when I was pregnant to soothe and moisturize my dry and growing belly. The texture of the oil is nice and easily absorbed into the skin. It helped relieve my constant need to scratch my expanding skin. Be careful because a little goes a long way! All in all a great oil for anyone who is suffering from extremely dry skin
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a good sized sample of this from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I used it after a bath and my skin feels so soft. It’s very light and smells amazing. It’s also very pricey.
Julie A.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite body oils! The L'Occitane almond range has a beautiful floral scent, with a hint of almond. It's feminine and bright, perfect for everyday use. The formula is hydrating, without feeling greasy, and is the perfect solution for dry legs in the summer or winter!
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil. I can't quite explain the smell. This oil is very hydrating and nourishing! It's not super greasy feeling, but it feels like an oil, if that makes sense. I got the spay bottle, but I would suggest buying the pump. It's a little difficult trying to spray it with oily hands.
Sarah K.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite "indulgent" products.  I love using it on my arms, legs, and shoulders, after exfoliating, if I'm wearing a dress to a nice event, or if I just feel like smelling amazing.  It's such amazing quality, so a little goes a long way.
Crystal M.
Cincinnati
can be added to any skincare regimen. It provides vitamins to the skin that allow for ingredients to penetrate the layers of skin. The price point is worth the quality you're receiving and I plan on purchasing again in the near future! Bring on the supple skin!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Dayna R.
Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when did you use it and see best results?