BY L'OCCITANE #12 in Body Oil

Formulated with more than 50% almond oil, this light, fine body oil effectively helps skin feel supple and smoother. Skin feels nourished thanks to the ideal combination of almond oil, rich in omega 6, and camelina oil, rich in omega 3. This balance provides suppleness and comfort to the skin. Applied with a spray, this oil melts into the skin, enveloping it with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds while leaving a delicious satiny-smooth finish.The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

• Can you use this on the face?3 Answers
  • Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the strong fresh scent?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
This is perhaps the best face oil I have ever tried. I’ve tried many high end products from drunk elephant marula oil to josie maran argan oil, and this one just tops them all (mostly because it smells really good). It smells like a gourmet dessert pastry... really yummy. A little bit goes a long way with this product and the skin absorbs the oil pretty quickly, doesn’t leave you feeling or looking too greasy. I will be using this in my regular routine more often now. I’d highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Omg! I absolutely love this stuff. It left my skin feeling hydrated and silky and smelling wonderful. My husband liked the way it smelled as did my dog who kept trying to lick it off my hands... lol.... you don't need a whole lot, about the size of a nickle did both of my arms and most of my chest. I don't like to feel super oily so I always make sure to rub it in and spread it out very well.
Katy T.
Clyde, TX
I can’t get enough of this L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil. I got this in a sample size in a gift set. Prior to using this, the only thing I knew about L’Occitane was that the products were pretty expensive. I put a couple drops on each of my arms one day, curious to see if it would keep away the dry, itchy skin winter brings. The first thing I noticed was the scent. It was so subtle and soothing. I would love to smell like that all day, every day. It is so nice. My arms felt great all day. I have continued to put this on my arms every day, not wanting to use it up too fast, since I only have a small amount. Although the full size is $50, I may have to splurge, for the sake of my skin, of course 😁
Stephanie B.
I fell in love with this product a few years ago and have been a loyal customer eversince. The smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. This oil is not greasy, once it is applied, it will be quickly absorbed into the skin and keep your skin smooth and moisturize for at least 12 hrs. I would highly recommend.
Briana S.
I received a gift basket of this brand when I was pregnant with my first daughter. My mom figured the oil would help with the skin on my stomach itching...which it did. I use the oil now as a face oil. Today, I even mixed it it’s my foundation to see if it would help it go on more naturally without looking “made up.” So far, it did! The smell is also really really nice and not overpowering. I love it! I guess I’m going to have to get some more when I run out.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This is amazing. The price is high but the product is absolutely worth it. This shower oil leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and supple and the scent of this oil is out of this world. I would recommend this to anyone that is interested in the product. Just bite the bullet and get it.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a sample set with my sephora purchase. I didn’t want to like it after looking up how much it was but it is really good!! It smells amazing and soaks into your skin without leaving a greasy feeling! My skin feels very good especially in these cold winter months.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I would give this ten stars if I could. If is amazing. It makes you so smooth but not greasy at all. The smell is terrific. It lasts a whole day and then some. Even after showering you still feel smooth. It's amazing and I don't know how I ever lived without it.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
This is my favorite Loccitane product. This smells delicious and keeps your skin hydrated in the winter months. I purchased mine through CitiBank deals and I got it for $33! If you have a Citibank credit card definitely look at their Loccitane deals!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the best body oil I have ever tried. I have all over dry skin and I am always trying to find a cool new oil or lotion that adds in some moisture and this is everything. The packaging. The price. The moisture. Will continue to repurchase
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who else loves the strong fresh scent?
sun L.
Can you use this on the face?
Dayna R.
Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when did you use it and see best results?
Kat I.
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
Is the smell super strong and does the smell stay on for a while?