L'Occitane Almond Shower Scrub uploaded by Adriana L.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with almond oil and crushed shells, the foaming Almond Shower Scrub melts into the skin, cleanses softly and exfoliates to remove impurities and dead cells. Skin is soft, smooth and ready to absorb all the benefits of your body creams. This scrub leaves behind the fresh and delicate fragrance of almond tree flowers.

Tips: Apply with soft massage movements on wet skin. Lather and rinse. Suitable for daily use.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Glycerin - Silica - Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Shell Powder - Xanthan Gum - Parfum/ Fragrance - Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate - Hydroxyethylcellulose - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate - Galactaric Acid - Citric Acid - Sodium Benzoate - Geraniol - Limonene - Citronellol.

Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Love this! I think all the dead skin in my body was all removed and wash off. It is pricey for a shower scrub for a product that I can't pronounce really well. It smells very nice though!
Denise M.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with this scrub! The scent is not over powering and it's very gentle on the skin. I appreciate the packaging especially for travel. It is a little pricey but it is a nice treat for your skin!
Srimathi S.
Santa Clara, California
This scrub is really good. It has just about the right amount of scrubbing particles to give you a nice scrubbing experience. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. The almond oil makes the skin baby soft. It smells of strong almond oil, which I don't mind. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Rhonda P.
Omaha, NE
I love the soothing and calming scent of the L Occitane Almond line. It is not over powering but light. This scrub is perfect to use several times a week and I love it before shaving. It is my favorite at home indulgence leaving my skin buttery soft.
Komal H.
One of the best scrubs I've used! It gets the job done without drying out the skin. It's gentle enough on your skin, yet wipes away any dirt and grime away from the skin. Absolutely in love.
Haley W.
This an amazing smelling shower scrub. Perfect gift for a girls birthday. I would say it is a scrub that makes your skin feel soft but doesn't work hard enough to exfoliate your skin fully.
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I love the feel and the scent of this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and the pleasant almond scent lasts for hours. It is gentle and non-irritating but still gives my skin a nice polish. I would highly recommend this to my friends and will repurchase for myself and as gifts in the future.
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I LOVE ALMONDS! This scrub is perfect for me! It removes my dull skin, moisturizes and smells fantastic! I bought it one day on a whim and loved it ever since. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys scrubs!!
April L.
Albuquerque, NM
Everything about the Almond line at L'Occitane is amazing. I have used the Almond products for over ten years! Even when I couldn't afford luxuries, the almond oil and shower oil were necessities my skin couldn't live without. I can't wait to try the scrub.
Dena W.
Norristown, PA
This scrub is such a great product! It smells so good and isn't harsh in your skin. It will exfoliate but not leave your skin red or hurt while applying it. Layered with the almond oil shower oil and dry oil is my post gym treat!