L'Occitane Almond Shower Scrub uploaded by Adriana L.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with almond oil and crushed shells, the foaming Almond Shower Scrub melts into the skin, cleanses softly and exfoliates to remove impurities and dead cells. Skin is soft, smooth and ready to absorb all the benefits of your body creams. This scrub leaves behind the fresh and delicate fragrance of almond tree flowers.

Tips: Apply with soft massage movements on wet skin. Lather and rinse. Suitable for daily use.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Glycerin - Silica - Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Shell Powder - Xanthan Gum - Parfum/ Fragrance - Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate - Hydroxyethylcellulose - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate - Galactaric Acid - Citric Acid - Sodium Benzoate - Geraniol - Limonene - Citronellol.

Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Love this! I think all the dead skin in my body was all removed and wash off. It is pricey for a shower scrub for a product that I can't pronounce really well. It smells very nice though!
Vannia J.
Orlando
It makes good foam, even without a sponge, it does not allow the body to pull back and on top it has a delicious smell, which remains for a few hours giving that feeling of bath freshly taken.
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I LOVE ALMONDS! This scrub is perfect for me! It removes my dull skin, moisturizes and smells fantastic! I bought it one day on a whim and loved it ever since. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys scrubs!!
Denise M.
Orlando, FL
I am in love with this scrub! The scent is not over powering and it's very gentle on the skin. I appreciate the packaging especially for travel. It is a little pricey but it is a nice treat for your skin!
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love using scrubs and I tend to be picky. I love this one. I love the smell, the way it actually foliated my skin. You can actually fee a difference after using it.
Srimathi S.
Santa Clara, California
This scrub is really good. It has just about the right amount of scrubbing particles to give you a nice scrubbing experience. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. The almond oil makes the skin baby soft. It smells of strong almond oil, which I don't mind. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Rhonda P.
Omaha, NE
I love the soothing and calming scent of the L Occitane Almond line. It is not over powering but light. This scrub is perfect to use several times a week and I love it before shaving. It is my favorite at home indulgence leaving my skin buttery soft.
Komal H.
One of the best scrubs I've used! It gets the job done without drying out the skin. It's gentle enough on your skin, yet wipes away any dirt and grime away from the skin. Absolutely in love.
Haley W.
This an amazing smelling shower scrub. Perfect gift for a girls birthday. I would say it is a scrub that makes your skin feel soft but doesn't work hard enough to exfoliate your skin fully.
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I love the feel and the scent of this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and the pleasant almond scent lasts for hours. It is gentle and non-irritating but still gives my skin a nice polish. I would highly recommend this to my friends and will repurchase for myself and as gifts in the future.