BY L'OCCITANE #1 in Body Oil

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
  • "I love this product, it smells incredible, but I also love that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin." in 189 reviews
  • "This is a pricey item, but it's 100% worth every penny. I use this on nights when I want to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE." in 90 reviews
  • "This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either." in 71 reviews
  • "I don't think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day " in 70 reviews
  • "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
My ultimate favorite shower oil! It’s a little pricey but worth it. The 8.4 oz bottle is about $25 at Sephora or on L’Occitane website. There is also a 16.9 oz bottle with a pump for $45 and a 16.9 oz refill pouch for $34 on the L’Occitane website. So it’s more cost effective to buy the large bottle with the pump and when it’s empty just refill it with the refills. Specifics- the smell is so delicious. It’s such a yummy but fresh scent. It literally comes out as an oil consistency, but once water hits it and you rub it in your sponge it becomes sudsy. It leaves my skin moisturized and smelling delicious. Will continue to purchase.
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite shower product ever! It's an oil that emulsifies into a creamy lather. In addition to being an excellent moisturizing body cleanser, it's also a great product for shaving. It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and non-irritated. No other shower product makes my skin feel this smooth.

Oh, and the fragrance is ah-mazing. It's sweet, powdery and like almond blossoms.

To me, this is 100% worth the money and is something I'll continue to repurchase.
Stacy D.
I am so in love with this shower oil!  I am a curly girl of many years so I'm used to a "no poo" product.  This is an oil, first and foremost, so I don't anticipate it to create a fluffy lather.  I do find that you need to use a generous amount to get that feeling of a typical sulfate cleanser.  Having used no poo products I understand how this type of product feels and didn't have any problems with it not foaming up.  Besides all that, the smell is absolutely divine.  I love taking long, hot showers and using this is always a treat for myself.  I pay the steep price because for me it's a quality product that gives me what I want; fabulous scent and a deeper level of moisture during the winter months.  The large size with pump is in my shower right now!
Breanna H.
This is a very good shower oil/wash. It feels good and smells even better! The best part is the smell actually sticks and lingers. 4 stars only because this very expensive. I would only purchase to treat myself.. I wouldn’t keep buying this for everyday use because it’s just not practical for me. It would make an amazing gift though for people who love luxurious feeling products.
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I love how this stuff smells however if you are looking for a dupe with the same smells try the Olay body wash in the grocery store with the yellow cap (However it’s a body wash not an oil) This is so much quicker and easier then lotion.Even better it made my skin baby smooth right after and the next day. The oil sunk into my dry skin almost instantly. I saw that the main ingredient in this is sweet almond oil and I went and I bought some from Amazon as a result. It’s not quite the same because it doesn’t smell so beautiful but this definitely changed my skin routine my body. If they have a sale I will definitely purchase the full-size as I love it and seek out to look samples from Sephora which I have gotten twice!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love this shower oil. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You can apply just a little on your loofah and foams up just a little. I usually follow with the Almonde Body Oil which is amazing and it smells great too. It really helps with stretch marks also. Their is also the body cream that you can use with it instead of the body oil. SO you can switch it on and off everyday!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Omg! I love this oil! Sometimes i want to exfoliate my skin but otherwise i use this oil. It cleans while moisturizing and making my skin feel amazing! It also smells great! I don't like using oils and lotions much after my shower because i always feel like they leave too much product on my hands. This doesn't do that but i still feel smooth and moisturized!
Nonna C.
Queens
Listen all I can tell you is this stuff is the bomb.  If you haven't tried it please DO SO......  While a little on the pricey side this oil does the body gooooooood.  I use it in the shower before stepping out. I then allow myself to air dry if not I pat dry if I'm in a hurry.  I especially love this on my yoni (vijaja area) after using a hair remover cream) It keeps it from becoming irritated keeping it moisturized.  A little goes a long way so you get your monies worth. As I always tell ppl in my reviews, Please go to Sephora and get a sample first. That way you can judges for yourself.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
At first I did not think I was going to like it because of the smell. It’s a different smell than what I am used to. Well, after using it for a while I do not think I ever want to go with out it. I feel so clean after my shower as well as moisturized. I can really see a difference in my skin.
Amanda D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I LOVE this shower oil. Honestly, it does not do that much in terms of post-shower hydration. I am not sure if it is because I don't let it sit long enough or what. But I love this and rated it 5 stars because it smells absolutely delicious and even after the shower the smell still lingers on my skin. I can literally smell my arms the whole day I love this shower oil. It is so pricey so I have been trying my best to use it in small amounts. If you're looking for some sort of intense hydrating shower oil this is not for you but it is definitely a great smelling product.
Melissa D.
How does this leave your skin feeling after use ?
Maritza V.
Haughton, LA
Where do they sell this?!!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it compare to other brands like this?
Allison K.
Has anyone ever tried this? Ov heard some things about it but want to know more before I try it.
Vaishali P.
I am into after shower routine,i want to know about this oil..How does it work for any skin type?

Amazon