BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Body Oil

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

• Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it comp...5 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling after use ? 12 Answers
  • I am into after shower routine,i want to know about this ...5 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I love this product, it smells incredible, but I also love that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin." in 189 reviews
  • "This is a pricey item, but it's 100% worth every penny. I use this on nights when I want to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE." in 90 reviews
  • "This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either." in 71 reviews
  • "I don't think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day " in 70 reviews
  • "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
My ultimate favorite shower oil! It’s a little pricey but worth it. The 8.4 oz bottle is about $25 at Sephora or on L’Occitane website. There is also a 16.9 oz bottle with a pump for $45 and a 16.9 oz refill pouch for $34 on the L’Occitane website. So it’s more cost effective to buy the large bottle with the pump and when it’s empty just refill it with the refills. Specifics- the smell is so delicious. It’s such a yummy but fresh scent. It literally comes out as an oil consistency, but once water hits it and you rub it in your sponge it becomes sudsy. It leaves my skin moisturized and smelling delicious. Will continue to purchase.
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil is a shower oil that transforms and lathers into a creamy consistency when in contact with water. This shower oil has almond oil and it has an amazing scent!  After using this shower oil my skin feels soo soft and smooth. I will definetly continue using this product cause I really love it a lot. I loove this shower oil, its my favorite shower oil so far. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite shower product ever! It's an oil that emulsifies into a creamy lather. In addition to being an excellent moisturizing body cleanser, it's also a great product for shaving. It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and non-irritated. No other shower product makes my skin feel this smooth.

Oh, and the fragrance is ah-mazing. It's sweet, powdery and like almond blossoms.

To me, this is 100% worth the money and is something I'll continue to repurchase.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't head-over-heels love this as a shower oil, but I LOVED it as a substitute for shaving cream! This oil goes on so smoothly and is amazing for gliding my razor over every crevice of my legs... It's got a nice earthy almond scent that doesn't linger super strongly, and you only need a tiny amount (to shave with, anyway... I used a lot more when I tried it as a cleanser). No nicks or cuts and it moisturized my skin nicely after rinsing.

Anyway, I know I'm using it unconventionally, but it works really well so I would definitely recommend you gals try it for yourself! Splurge a little and enjoy the smooth hairless results!
Stacy D.
I am so in love with this shower oil!  I am a curly girl of many years so I'm used to a "no poo" product.  This is an oil, first and foremost, so I don't anticipate it to create a fluffy lather.  I do find that you need to use a generous amount to get that feeling of a typical sulfate cleanser.  Having used no poo products I understand how this type of product feels and didn't have any problems with it not foaming up.  Besides all that, the smell is absolutely divine.  I love taking long, hot showers and using this is always a treat for myself.  I pay the steep price because for me it's a quality product that gives me what I want; fabulous scent and a deeper level of moisture during the winter months.  The large size with pump is in my shower right now!
Breanna H.
This is a very good shower oil/wash. It feels good and smells even better! The best part is the smell actually sticks and lingers. 4 stars only because this very expensive. I would only purchase to treat myself.. I wouldn’t keep buying this for everyday use because it’s just not practical for me. It would make an amazing gift though for people who love luxurious feeling products.
Kelly j.
I die for this shower oil! I have never loved an almond scent more in my life! On days I use this I see a noticeable difference..My legs look very glowy, and nourished after. I have used cleansing oils for a while on my face, so it only made sense to try it for the rest of my body. absolutely love this for summer because it doesnt take much product to leave my skin feeling amazing. In love
Becky M.
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!!  I have one in rotation (the small 8oz bottle), Three 16.9oz sizes in backup and one 8oz in backup!!! That's how much I love them!!  It is truly moisturizing on my extremely dry skin in the winter, it is excellent for shaving and THE SMELL IS DIVINE!!!  A must have...HOLY GRAIL!!
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I love how this stuff smells however if you are looking for a dupe with the same smells try the Olay body wash in the grocery store with the yellow cap (However it’s a body wash not an oil) This is so much quicker and easier then lotion.Even better it made my skin baby smooth right after and the next day. The oil sunk into my dry skin almost instantly. I saw that the main ingredient in this is sweet almond oil and I went and I bought some from Amazon as a result. It’s not quite the same because it doesn’t smell so beautiful but this definitely changed my skin routine my body. If they have a sale I will definitely purchase the full-size as I love it and seek out to look samples from Sephora which I have gotten twice!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love this shower oil. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You can apply just a little on your loofah and foams up just a little. I usually follow with the Almonde Body Oil which is amazing and it smells great too. It really helps with stretch marks also. Their is also the body cream that you can use with it instead of the body oil. SO you can switch it on and off everyday!
Melissa D.
How does this leave your skin feeling after use ?
Maritza V.
Jacksonville , NC
Where do they sell this?!!
Allison K.
Has anyone ever tried this? Ov heard some things about it but want to know more before I try it.
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
Anyone know of any dupes for this as far as scent goes? I love the way it makes my skin sooo incredibly soft, but the scent is to die for!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it compare to other brands like this?