BY L'OCCITANE #1 in Body Wash

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

• Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it compare to o...3 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling after use ? 11 Answers
  • I am into after shower routine,i want to know about this oil..How...4 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
  • "I have dry skin and sensitive skin and after seeing Kristin Gehm on youtube suggest it as a shave oil, I have become addicted." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with the product, I get the best results applying it after exfoliating with my bare hands opposed to a loofa or washcloth. " in 1 review
  • "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
  • "I dont think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and dont stop using it!" in 1 review
Dewey K.
I personally don't use this all over my body as a body wash because I find it not bubbly enough, which is unfortunate because I love the smell! I like my body wash to be more soapy and bubbly because it's just more fun that way! What I do love it for is to shave my legs! I don't use any shaving cream because... I don't really have a good reason why other than I just don't buy them. I tried using conditioner but I find that the product is too thick and it gets stuck on my razor and I have to try to smack it out every couple of strokes. I tried using this oil and it was so easy and smooth to shave! I mean, I admit that this product is a little expensive to use it as a shaving oil, but it smells so good and I didn't want it to go to waste. Unfortunately, I bought and used this around winter time so the oil hardened up when I have 1/4 of the bottle (sample size) left! I mean I guess I can try to liquefy it again by running it in hot water but it's too time consuming. Other than that, I love this product!
Rosanna P.
I used this product for the first time a few years ago when I was visting my sister and she let me try hers! I have been hooked ever since! I love this shower oil so much! I could not live without it in my shower! It is the best product out there! It is by far my favorite! I absolutely love the way it smells! It has an almond scent that is so amazing! This shower oil is so moisturizing without being heavy! It is a great alternative to regular shower gels especially for people who have dry skin or eczema. I have normal skin not dry or oily and I love this product! I also love using this product to shave my legs! I have replaced my regular shaving cream with this and it leaves my legs so soft afterwards. No need to lotion my legs after I get out of the shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone, all skin types!
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I absolutely love this product! I've been using for several years now mostly as a shaving oil for my often dry legs. Nothing compares to how soft and smooth it leaves my skin feeling afterwards - and, trust me, you will not find any greasiness here - that doesn't seem to be in L'Occitane's vocabulary (or laboratory, thankfully).

I also use it as an all over shower body oil when my skin is feeling overtly dry during the winter months and my skin instantly feels a thousand times better after stepping out of the shower.

And even during the times when I'm not experiencing dry skin, I remain loyal to this shower oil solely due to the simple fact that it makes my skin feel incredibly healthy without leaving it oily or greasy.
Lea M.
Aptos, CA
I just love this stuff!! This came to me as a sample in an Allure Beauty box and what a great discovery. Usually, I am "meh" when it comes to body lotions and oils. But, with this, it was love after first smell, so it made the cut...I tried it in the shower. It was amazing!!! I agree with other reviews. A little goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. I don't notice it leaving any buildup in the tub either which was one of my original hesitations to try this type of product. But, it won me over and I just took the plunge and purchased a full-size from Sephora. It think this has made my list of beauty essentials! Luxury in a bottle. : )
Natasha T.
Penn Valley, CA
I got a deluxe size of this in a set that I bought at Sephora. Although liking it, it is not enough for me to justify the hefty price tag. It is definitely moisturizing and softening for the skin. It has a light floral scent, reminding me of the smell of a shampoo (maybe herbal essences?). However, I do mind that they market this product as "A decadent body cleanser that is rich in almond oil", but when I looked at the ingredient list, almond oil is the TWELVETH on the list after other oils and fillers. Still it feels nice and rinses well. Overall nice product, glad I got it in the kit, too expensive for what it is (8.4oz/$25).
Liseth M.
At my first try I was surprised, I had used oils and showers, but this product from L'Occitane joins these two characteristics making it just incredible! I love that you can shower the oil, so you feel that nothing remains in your skin but a smooth feeling and a smell of dreams. It is very hydrating and the scent is so delicated, that the only complaint I have about this product is that the smell gets lost so soon, you need to complement it after shower, with the body oil to keep it longer. Despite this, I totally recommend it and will buy it again.
Lauren C.
The best thing ever for shaving my legs! It's extremely moisturizing and I like how it gets warm when rubbed onto skin, plus it makes shaving the easiest way possible for me and that's huge because I have to use 3 different razors to get my legs soft and since I've used this, my legs aren't just soft and smooth, but the ingrown hairs and stubborn hairs come out much easier. It also leaves my skin soft but not oily and sweaty when in the heat. The smell is also extremely delightful and I wish it lasted a tiny bit longer than when I'm in the shower!
Moriah F.
Groveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never liked to use traditional shaving cream. Although you can use this solely to wash with, I prefer to exfoliate my legs with a good scrub and use this oil to shave with. Having sensitive skin, my legs have never felt better after shaving. I also continue to use on my legs post shave to keep the dryness (and then subsequent itching) to nada. The smell is more relaxing than anything.

HOWEVER, if you shave with this, you will need to clean the buildup off your razor thoroughly or it gets nasty. No biggie for me but may be for some.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. This oil. I got it as a sample through an Allure Beauty Box, and I have never loved a product as much as I love this. It smells like a light, almond vanilla smell, and it makes my skin ridiculously soft. A friend of mine brushed up against my arm and couldn't believe how soft my skin was. Asked what I had been using.

I use it now as a shower lotion for shaving, as well as a shower cleanser. My skin has never been happier. I went out and bought two of the full-size versions and will continue to buy it forever!!!
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This stuff is heaven in a bottle! I saw people raving about this product for months , I finally decided to give it a try , honestly , I was blown away with this shower oil. It has the most rewarding scent and it makes your skin so soft. It's very moisturizing and has a milky texture - it just glides across your skin so beautifully . Another thing about the scent is it truly last on your skin hours after you leave the shower . This product is so luxury , you need this in your life , I purchase mine from Sephora !
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this leave your skin feeling after use ?
Maritza V.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do they sell this?!!
Allison K.
Has anyone ever tried this? Ov heard some things about it but want to know more before I try it.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Can you use the Amande Hule De Douche Shower Gel for shaving? And if yes, is it as good as shaving cream or better? Does it leave any razor jumps? Thanks :)
nicole l.
Lexington, SC
Anyone know of any dupes for this as far as scent goes? I love the way it makes my skin sooo incredibly soft, but the scent is to die for!