BY L'OCCITANE #1 in Body Oil

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "I love this product, it smells incredible, but I also love that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin." in 189 reviews
  • "This is a pricey item, but it's 100% worth every penny. I use this on nights when I want to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE." in 90 reviews
  • "This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either." in 71 reviews
  • "I don't think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day " in 70 reviews
  • "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I’ve only used this a handful of times but so far it is pure love. I’ve never used a shower oil before and I assumed that it went on at the end, similar to all the baby oil that I used to slather myself in when I was younger. But it’s actually activated by water and lightly suds up. This makes it easy to make sure no spots go un-moisturized. The fragrance is light but refreshing with an almond undertone. It rinses very cleanly and my skin definitely retains more moisture throughout the day than without. I also tend to get little dry bumps on my knees, thighs, and elbows, all of which are much currently smoother and nearly unnoticeable. Highly recommend to anyone with drier, itchier skin that would like a little relief.
Lissette A.
New York
I would live in a bath full of this stuff if I could. This is the most luxurious, wonderful smelling bath product I have ever used. I was a little skeptical walking into the L'Occitane store but I had time to kill waiting for a friend. I immediately fell in love with this product. The scent is literally divine, it has sturdy packaging as well. Lasts pretty long. Paired with the Almond body oil from this line, you have a stellar combination. This saved my skin during last years' harsh winter in New York. You can start of with a smaller bottle for $25 (which lasted me forever) and you can purchase refills for it. One thing, it lathers lightly at first but if you reapply, youll get a beautiful foamy creamy wash.

Do you absolutely need it? No

But once you try it, you'll be back. I promise.

Darla B.
Menifee, CA
My ultimate favorite shower oil! It’s a little pricey but worth it. The 8.4 oz bottle is about $25 at Sephora or on L’Occitane website. There is also a 16.9 oz bottle with a pump for $45 and a 16.9 oz refill pouch for $34 on the L’Occitane website. So it’s more cost effective to buy the large bottle with the pump and when it’s empty just refill it with the refills. Specifics- the smell is so delicious. It’s such a yummy but fresh scent. It literally comes out as an oil consistency, but once water hits it and you rub it in your sponge it becomes sudsy. It leaves my skin moisturized and smelling delicious. Will continue to purchase.
Telma Ƭ.
Bridgewater
I LOOOOVE THIS. I was a little hesitant to buy this because it was a little bit on the expensive side. I was pregnant and my skin was acting up, it was very dry and i was scared about getting too much stretch marks so i went for it. My skin loves this and i have been rebuying this ever since. Its an oil but still leaves a clean feel. My skin is so nice and hydrated. To save money, buy the refil bags and help save our planet in the process.
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil is a shower oil that transforms and lathers into a creamy consistency when in contact with water. This shower oil has almond oil and it has an amazing scent!  After using this shower oil my skin feels soo soft and smooth. I will definetly continue using this product cause I really love it a lot. I loove this shower oil, its my favorite shower oil so far. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my favorite shower product ever! It's an oil that emulsifies into a creamy lather. In addition to being an excellent moisturizing body cleanser, it's also a great product for shaving. It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and non-irritated. No other shower product makes my skin feel this smooth.

Oh, and the fragrance is ah-mazing. It's sweet, powdery and like almond blossoms.

To me, this is 100% worth the money and is something I'll continue to repurchase.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
Guys. This is amazing. It makes up feel like you are at a spa but in your own home. It feels amazing and smells as good as it feels. It is an oil texture that lathers slightly when you rub it into your skin. This is great for shaving. It moisturizes as well as cleanses the skin. Really an overall standout product. I purchased mine in store directly from loccitane. I love that the large size comes with a pump. It is also sold at Sephora but only in the smaller size without a pump.
Kat J.
I didn't head-over-heels love this as a shower oil, but I LOVED it as a substitute for shaving cream! This oil goes on so smoothly and is amazing for gliding my razor over every crevice of my legs... It's got a nice earthy almond scent that doesn't linger super strongly, and you only need a tiny amount (to shave with, anyway... I used a lot more when I tried it as a cleanser). No nicks or cuts and it moisturized my skin nicely after rinsing.

Anyway, I know I'm using it unconventionally, but it works really well so I would definitely recommend you gals try it for yourself! Splurge a little and enjoy the smooth hairless results!
Stacy D.
I am so in love with this shower oil!  I am a curly girl of many years so I'm used to a "no poo" product.  This is an oil, first and foremost, so I don't anticipate it to create a fluffy lather.  I do find that you need to use a generous amount to get that feeling of a typical sulfate cleanser.  Having used no poo products I understand how this type of product feels and didn't have any problems with it not foaming up.  Besides all that, the smell is absolutely divine.  I love taking long, hot showers and using this is always a treat for myself.  I pay the steep price because for me it's a quality product that gives me what I want; fabulous scent and a deeper level of moisture during the winter months.  The large size with pump is in my shower right now!
Breanna H.
This is a very good shower oil/wash. It feels good and smells even better! The best part is the smell actually sticks and lingers. 4 stars only because this very expensive. I would only purchase to treat myself.. I wouldn’t keep buying this for everyday use because it’s just not practical for me. It would make an amazing gift though for people who love luxurious feeling products.
Melissa D.
How does this leave your skin feeling after use ?
Maritza V.
Jacksonville , NC
Where do they sell this?!!
Allison K.
Has anyone ever tried this? Ov heard some things about it but want to know more before I try it.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it compare to other brands like this?
Vaishali P.
I am into after shower routine,i want to know about this oil..How does it work for any skin type?

back