BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Body Wash

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

• Do it make your shower or tub slippery and how do it compare to o...4 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling after use ? 11 Answers
  • I am into after shower routine,i want to know about this oil..How...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have dry skin and sensitive skin and after seeing Kristin Gehm on youtube suggest it as a shave oil, I have become addicted." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with the product, I get the best results applying it after exfoliating with my bare hands opposed to a loofa or washcloth. " in 1 review
  • "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
  • "I dont think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and dont stop using it!" in 1 review
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I love how this stuff smells however if you are looking for a dupe with the same smells try the Olay body wash in the grocery store with the yellow cap (However it’s a body wash not an oil) This is so much quicker and easier then lotion.Even better it made my skin baby smooth right after and the next day. The oil sunk into my dry skin almost instantly. I saw that the main ingredient in this is sweet almond oil and I went and I bought some from Amazon as a result. It’s not quite the same because it doesn’t smell so beautiful but this definitely changed my skin routine my body. If they have a sale I will definitely purchase the full-size as I love it and seek out to look samples from Sephora which I have gotten twice!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I️ love this so much. I️ usually don’t splurge on products like this, but I️ wanted to give it a try. It is so nice and hydrating, yet it cleans your skin too. I️ use regular body wash on the parts that need it, if you catch my drift, but I️ use this on the rest of my body. It never leaves your skin feeling stripped like many other shower gels can. I’m not sure if I️ will repurchase, cause it’s expensive and there are other cheaper ones that are great too. But if you are looking to splurge, try this out.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't head-over-heels love this as a shower oil, but I LOVED it as a substitute for shaving cream! This oil goes on so smoothly and is amazing for gliding my razor over every crevice of my legs... It's got a nice earthy almond scent that doesn't linger super strongly, and you only need a tiny amount (to shave with, anyway... I used a lot more when I tried it as a cleanser). No nicks or cuts and it moisturized my skin nicely after rinsing.

Anyway, I know I'm using it unconventionally, but it works really well so I would definitely recommend you gals try it for yourself! Splurge a little and enjoy the smooth hairless results!
Cristie F.
I got a deluxe sample from a beauty sampler box from QVC. I'm not crazy about the smell, mine smells a bit like fish oil or some reason? But I love the oily texture that magically turns into a foaming wash. I don't mind that it doesn't lather that much. My skin feels amazing after and I find that I don't need to put as much moisturizer. I'll have to take other reviewer's advice and use it as a shaving oil next time!
Stacy D.
I am so in love with this shower oil!  I am a curly girl of many years so I'm used to a "no poo" product.  This is an oil, first and foremost, so I don't anticipate it to create a fluffy lather.  I do find that you need to use a generous amount to get that feeling of a typical sulfate cleanser.  Having used no poo products I understand how this type of product feels and didn't have any problems with it not foaming up.  Besides all that, the smell is absolutely divine.  I love taking long, hot showers and using this is always a treat for myself.  I pay the steep price because for me it's a quality product that gives me what I want; fabulous scent and a deeper level of moisture during the winter months.  The large size with pump is in my shower right now!
Breanna H.
This is a very good shower oil/wash. It feels good and smells even better! The best part is the smell actually sticks and lingers. 4 stars only because this very expensive. I would only purchase to treat myself.. I wouldn’t keep buying this for everyday use because it’s just not practical for me. It would make an amazing gift though for people who love luxurious feeling products.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the most intriguing product I think I have ever used. It leaves you feeling so clean and smooth but is such an oily consistency as the name suggests. You really have to use this with a sponge or cloth in order to not waste the product but I absolutely love this. I have already repurchased and now it’s on my loves list at Sephora forever!
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
At first I did not think I was going to like it because of the smell. It’s a different smell than what I am used to. Well, after using it for a while I do not think I ever want to go with out it. I feel so clean after my shower as well as moisturized. I can really see a difference in my skin.
Donna J.
Dallas
I got this in a sample pack and Oh my goodness it's good. It works great for when I want to shave my legs and gives a very warm smell, which is perfect for winter time. I only use it to shave my legs with. However it's VERY pricey and I don't know if I would pay full price for it.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
this product is such a treat for your skin, especially in the cooler months! i have dry skin on my body, and i find this to be very nourishing and soothing! the smell is amazing and super relaxing! i don't want to keep using it because i don't want it to be gone!
Melissa D.
How does this leave your skin feeling after use ?
Maritza V.
Jacksonville, NC
Where do they sell this?!!
Allison K.
Has anyone ever tried this? Ov heard some things about it but want to know more before I try it.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Can you use the Amande Hule De Douche Shower Gel for shaving? And if yes, is it as good as shaving cream or better? Does it leave any razor jumps? Thanks :)
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
Anyone know of any dupes for this as far as scent goes? I love the way it makes my skin sooo incredibly soft, but the scent is to die for!