L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!see more...
Top Questions See all 73 Q&A
- "I love this product, it smells incredible, but I also love that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin." in 189 reviews
- "This is a pricey item, but it's 100% worth every penny. I use this on nights when I want to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE." in 90 reviews
- "This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either." in 71 reviews
- "I don't think I could have discovered a better product I received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day " in 70 reviews
- "This oil smells amazing and it turns milky in the shower and leaves my skin so smooth!" in 1 review
Oh, and the fragrance is ah-mazing. It's sweet, powdery and like almond blossoms.
To me, this is 100% worth the money and is something I'll continue to repurchase.
Anyway, I know I'm using it unconventionally, but it works really well so I would definitely recommend you gals try it for yourself! Splurge a little and enjoy the smooth hairless results!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos