L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

by L'Occitane

#2 in Body Oil

This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

Is it worth the money and what has it done for your skin?
Just bought the full size product after using the mini. What’s the best way to distribute the product, because my regular mesh loofah was a big fail. Washcloth? Sponge?
Does it helps with the stretch marks?
Start your review of L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil!
Product Highlights
“...that after using harsher products to exfoliate ext, it is soothing and moisturizing. It also leaves a wonderful sheen on my skin.” in reviews
“...to pamper myself. I use it as a "post body wash" oil to help relieve my dry skin, and also as a shaving oil! It really helps, especially in the dry months. Especially when followed by the L'occitane Almonde Milk Concentrate....uhhhhh LOVE.” in reviews
“This shower oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and has a lovely scent. I use it both in the shower and as a bubble bath, and my skin feels moisturized and soft. It foams up and doesn't make your tub a complete danger zone either.” in reviews
“...received a full bottle for my birthday and don't stop using it! I have sensitive skin so not all soaps are good for me, this leaves my skin soft, clean and smelling wonderful! Worth the price any day ” in reviews
“A little goes a long way with the product, I get the best results applying it after exfoliating with my bare hands opposed to a loofa or washcloth. ” in reviews
Wailuku, HI
Wish I could give it more stars! This is one of those products that becomes a defining piece of your skin care regimen. If you’ve never tried it you will not want to go back to soap. It is the most luxurious shower oil that actually leaves your skin with a long lasting suppleness and light and lovely scent. It is very sensual and my husband loves it on me. 😉. It will make you feel sexier than you felt before using it. It is easily attainable online and at their stores. More places are carrying L’Occitane than in the past making it easier to replenish when you run out. They also sell a refill version. Runs about 25$ for standard size bottle. Highly recommended.
Sacramento, California
I received the smallest bottle in a beauty box a couple of years ago and was hooked! I ended up buying the 8 oz from Sephora, trying to stretch it as long as I could. Recently I ran out and bath time hasn't been the same. Lol The scent is so intoxicating! It really smells of sweet almond. The consistency is very nice. Thick and silky. And I love that it turns into a milky bath upon contact with water. It lathers up well and leaves a thin layer of oil on your skin to combat dryness. It lasts for a long time and eliminates the need for perfume, as it already lingers nicely on the skin. I just purchased the 16.9 oz bottle and refill. ;) I can't wait!!!!
White Plains, NY
I purchased this based off of amazing reviews and it did not disappoint. It is a bit pricey as many L’occitane products but I feel is worth it because of how unique it is compared to others. I’ve never used a shower oil before but this does so many amazing things. Not only does it moisturize and leave you smelling like almond, but you can even use this to shave! Keeps your skin smooth and works even better than shaving cream!! Amazing. I found myself going through the bottle so fast I had to take a break from purchasing. Definitely a must try.
Round Rock, TX
I've heard a couple of different youtubers talk about this stuff so in a moment of weakness I picked up a mini size. (I just couldn't justify the price of a full size.) It smells AMAZING and the bottle is pretty but that's about all I can say about it. A little goes a long way, so it will take me quite a while to get through it but, IMHO, it's not worth the price. I don't notice any difference in my skin after using this compared to the previous drugstore body wash I was using. I would not purchase it again.
Los Angeles, CA
So I always use this product when shaving my legs. It also comes in super handy and travel size when you forget your make up remover. The product ends up giving you sort of like a emollient texture after you add water. It’s so great that I generally don’t have to moisturize after shaving because my legs will be so soft. I buy this in bulk any time I can.
Boston, MA
Honestly don’t get the hype on this product. Not sure if I'm using it wrong or what but I didn’t feel like this made my body any softer or cleaner than my usual body wash. Took a lot of product for it to foam just a little, mind you this bottle is small af. Smells like play-doh. BUUT if you like the smell of play-doh & almond mixed together, I strongly recommend the L’Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate!!! That left my body feeling so soft compared to the shower oil.
Vista , CA
This is a wonderful body oil, sometimes I need to mix it with lotion because it’s VERY moisturizing. I love to use this in the winter when my skin is dry, during the summer it’s a bit too oily for my skin. I also have to make sure to let it dry into my skin really well before applying my clothing. The scent is very strong & it doesn’t always mix well with my perfumes. But I can always wear this on it’s own & the almond scent is so warm & fresh.
Sugar Land
This product smells so creamy and fresh. A little product goes a long way and I love to rub it on my legs just before getting out of the shower to help moisturize them and it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth. I wouldn’t consider this a body wash as I don’t feel like I’ve been cleaned after using it however it does have a nice moisturizing texture without feeling sticky or oily. It’s quite expensive however I feel like one bottle will last a long time.
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil uploaded by Marilyn G.
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil is so dang lush. This makes for an absolutely luxurious shower or bath experience. It transforms into a delicate foam that cleanses the body. Formulated with almond oil, it leaves a subtle and mouth-watering scent of fresh almond. It's also great for shaving or adding a smidge to bathwater. It feels like you've given yourself a special treat. I love that they sell an eco-conscious refill size.
Mesa, AZ
The scent is sweet but subtle and warm. Good for everyone. Makes your skin so soft. I like to dry brush my skin before getting in the shower and massage it on damp skin let it set for a couple minutes then rinse. I always have been told I have the softest skin by people I know and those people who brush up against me and decide to be semi creepy by saying wow you have really soft skin. Love that they have refill bags now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new castle