L'Occitane Almond Milk Veil uploaded by Adriana L.

BY L'OCCITANE

With an ultra-light and fast-absorbing texture, this body milk combines almond oil, milk and proteins with silicium to help nourish, soften and tone the skin. Contains micro-pearls that illuminate and visually smooth the skin.

• What makes this product worth the price? I have the almon...1 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Milk Veil
  • "I don't know if ever would have tried this product if it were jot for my mom gifting me way more soap than I could use in a year. I took the four delicious but useless to me bars of soap back to a loccitane store and they exchanged without any trouble. I figured, since it was gift money, I would indulge. this milk veil lotion is well worth it's $40 price tag. I have extremely dry sensitive skin and often try things that don't end up working for me. I keep trying though! and I'm glad I did. this makes my skin SO SOFT. the added shimmer is fun fun fun and makes me feel pretty even if no one can see it. it smells divine but not so strong that you can't layer fragrance over it. I use it after my shower every night and the product doesn't run out as fast as i thought it might. two weeks and I haven't made but a little empty space in the bottle. um, I have a lot of ski to hydrate :p I will buy this again and I recommend it highly! " in 4 reviews
  • "L'Occitane's Almond collection is one of my favorites. The milk veil is wonderful. It's light weight, yet very hydrating. It leaves my skin soft with a slight hint of shimmer." in 3 reviews
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
PACKAGING
The bottle and pump are standard fare for pump-bottle lotions, though the pump features a handsome aluminum neck, which is a classy touch. The labeling is attractive and features information in multiple languages (even braille). The transparen't bottle takes the guesswork out of determining how much product remains.

MOISTURIZATION & TEXTURE
For those unfamiliar with the L'Occitane Almond line, this is the most lightweight moisturizer of the bunch. I would describe it best as a 'daily moisturizer' perfect for mild dry skin, or for maintaining suppleness and preventing dryness in normal skin. On freshly showered, towel dried skin, the Almond Milk Veil spreads soothly and covers evenly, with a pleasant texture that is silky, never sticky or greasy. Absorption is very rapid, which makes it ideal for use between showering and dressing (no waiting for your lotion to 'soak in').

For drier areas that need special attention (elbows, ankles, knees, etc) the L'Occitane Almond Concentrate (think body butter) makes a wonderful complement to this product, and features the same irresistible fragrance.

FRAGRANCE
The fragrance is mouthwateringly delicious but not over the top or synthetic sweet. Almond is definitely in the foreground -- this is not a boozy amaretto type scent -- but rather a slightly sweet marzipan, with faint powdery and creamy elements in the background. A few minutes after application the fragrance stays very close to the skin, so it won't overpower people or clash with any other fragrances you decide to wear.

RECOMMENDATION
Recommended for purchase: Yes
Isabel C.
This cream is truly wonderful like their Almond Concentrated cream. This cream leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized. I like to use it on a daily basis when I purchase it. Works great on my sensitive skin!
Nicole G.
I received a sample of this product. It was amazing! It hydrates your skin, renews the skin and brings back a healthy glow, plus it smells incredible! I have sensitive skin and acne, this product was not harsh on my skin and did not cause extra breakouts. I would definitely recommend this product!
Hermi W.
Really moist lotion to keep your skin hydrated and smooth all day! It has a lovely scent to it as well and makes you feel good. Effective but it can be pricey but I recommend it to people who loves the smell
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This smells so good and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The smell is excellent, it's not too strong or sweet and it doesn't bother my boyfriend who is sensitive to smells. My skin feels so soft and bouncy after I apply this.
twee &.
White Plains, NY
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I could live in this stuff! The whole line is fabulous. The almond smell is wonderful and not over powering and the product doesn't leave a greasy/oily feeling. I originally received the Milkveil as a sample and was so please I immediately bought a full size. I highly recommend this for sure!
 Marissa C.
This stuff is just amazing. I would use it for the scent alone even if the product wasn't good. But, luckily, both the product and the scent are incredible. Amazing moisturizer! Purchased for my mom as a gift! Since then, she has repurchased!
Violet N.
This is love. Smells and feels amazing. It's keep my skin in good shape during the cold Chicago winter. The only setback is the price but it's definitely worth it!
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
L'Occitane's Almond is one of my favorite lines. Indulgent but worth it. You only have one skin! I mix this with a bit of the Almond Body oil from the same line. My skin is soft, scented and feels like silk after a shower or bath. Highly recommended and makes a great gift.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
What makes this product worth the price? I have the almond shower oil & I absolutely love it! I've tried this product but can decide if it's worth the money.