BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with powerful almond extracts, our Almond Milk Concentrate melts into the skin in a creamy and silky texture, to help skin look more smooth. Skin feels nourished and comfortable thanks to the association of almond milk and oil, which helps to moisturize and soften the skin. A new complex, associating walnut seed and almond extracts, makes skin seem smoothed and more beautiful. The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
  • "It is more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body lotion or cream, but I just keep buying it and buying it because nothing compares!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and makes your body really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Love this very moisturizing, absorbs quickly and light scent." in 1 review
Caitlin M.
I've been a fan of L'Occitane's hand creams for a while now, so I had high hopes for the touted Almond Milk cream. And I wasn't disappointed.

It's very nourishing on my dry, flaky winter skin. And I felt immediate relief when I applied it. The texture is really unique too. It's more of a whipped, fluffy cream that's not as thick and heavy as many. But it doesn't skimp on hydration!

I loved the fragrance and much prefer this over a floral, sweet scent in body care products.

My only wish is that it came in a larger container for the price. I loved it so much that I found myself want to apply more and more and more.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pleasantly long lasting, hydrating moisturizer. It has the aroma of almond milk. I like to use it over shower oil on my dryer areas after a warm steam, or on my feet after scrubbing for a pedi. Also great for hands after washing. Love this fast absorbing, non-sticky, velvety product!!!
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pleasantly long lasting, hydrating moisturizer. It has the aroma of almond milk. I like to use it over shower oil on my dryer areas after a warm steam, or on my feet after scrubbing for a pedi. Love this fast absorbing, non-sticky, velvety product!!!
Emma M.
Madison
This to me was just *fine*. The main reason I would spend the money on it would be for the smell, which ends up being so faint you can't even smell it unless you actually sniff your skin super intensely. It did make my skin very soft, but for the price, it's not worth it. There are other body lotions that smell similar that don't cost nearly as much.
Angicel E.
New york, NY
I️ love this cream it’s my favorite. Really leaves my body moisturized and smooth. The only this it’s a bit pricey but I️ don’t mind paying for it so long as it gets the job done.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
This concentrate is just amazing I apply it to my whole body usually in the morning and at night after I shower it is good for your whole body not just your hands. It melts into your skin it smells amazing of allmond and kind of a Milky smell but nothing bad it smells really good. It makes me feel so touchably smooth and silly.
Myrna S.
New Haven
I absolutely love this product! It does not have a sting scent but very pleasant aroma, it moisturizes your skin plus your skin doesn’t seem to dry out, you will not need a second application as is the case with some other brands. I feel it is not in my budget but when I need a little pampering, I do but this!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
A great body moisturizer that moisturizes without getting too greasy! It absorbs really easily and smells great. It is however a little on the pricy side, so I don't think I can continue to purchase this as I go through it quite quickly. I also wish it was in a pump instead of a jar.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
i love milk products and this one definitely was great. it felt nice and soft against my skin and i really liked the smell too. i got mine as a gift and i was pleasantly surprised. i got good results from it as well so if you're thinking of purchasing, definitely do.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
Jamie Rose S.
I can't count the times I've had this in my basket on the company website and then talked myself out of buying it because of the price, so my question is, is it worth the high price tag?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly is this for?
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Does anyone know if the Amande (almond) hand cream that L'Occitane has is similar to this?
Melinda B.
What type of skin does this work best for?