BY L'OCCITANE #90 in Lotion

Enriched with powerful almond extracts, our Almond Milk Concentrate melts into the skin in a creamy and silky texture, to help skin look more smooth. Skin feels nourished and comfortable thanks to the association of almond milk and oil, which helps to moisturize and soften the skin. A new complex, associating walnut seed and almond extracts, makes skin seem smoothed and more beautiful. The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

• Does anyone know if the Amande (almond) hand cream that L'Occitan...1 Answers
  • What type of skin does this work best for?Be the first to answer!
  • I can't count the times I've had this in my basket on the company...2 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
  • "It is more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body lotion or cream, but I just keep buying it and buying it because nothing compares!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and makes your body really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Love this very moisturizing, absorbs quickly and light scent." in 1 review
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Holy grail item!
This body cream is like nothing on earth. It's light texture sinks into your skin and leaves it feeling like silk. Your skin is left feeling and looking more nourished and healthier for hours after application. It takes care of calluses and dry patches and is still sensitive enough for your face. You only need a little, so a jar can last quite a while. And the fragrance is what I imagine the Angels to smell like lying amongst the clouds. A delicate almond blossom that never overwhelms. You need this.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I think this is the best lotion I have EVER used. It sinks into the skin quickly, makes me feel like silk all day and night, and smells good enough to eat! It has a very light sparkle to it that I didn't expect, but really love. It is a bit pricey, so it isn't my everyday moisturizer, but I will continue to purchase this as my special occasion lotion. It makes me feel like two million bucks!
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
The almond milk concentrate is mans gift to the world. It's AMAZING! It's velvety smooth without being overbearing or heavy. It glides on the skin and absorbs quickly. It has a slight fragrance to it. It's very fresh and sweet smell of almonds. It worth the splurge. My skin is hydrated and smooth all day. It comes in a nice glass container. This body cream is the perfect gift for any woman.
Irina S.
Irina S.
Gatlinburg, TN
One of the most luxuries body care items I have ever used. The texture is reach but not sticky, the smell is devine. Every time I use it, it makes me feel like a royalty. Also thought it is quit a pricey item you will only need a little bit at a time. On the other hand it can feel boring after a while, but trust me in like a month after you use it up you will NEED another one
Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
At first, I wasn't impressed with this because I thought the texture was weird, but once I started using it, I started loving it. It absorbs quickly and delivers a pleasant moisturization without a greasy afterfeel, and it's only mildly scented. I love using it this summer because it's light, yet hydrating. Will definitely repurchase.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
This is a delightful smelling lotion. The almond scent is nutty, but not overwhelming. It sinks into your skin beautifully and leaves your skin silky smooth. The two drawbacks for me are the price and the packaging. While I enjoy the lotion, its performance doesn't justify the price. The jar packaging isn't my favorite either.
Zemora C.
Zemora C.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion has such an amazing scent that makes it addicting to use. I love the immediate feel of moisture you get after application. I just wish it would retain the moisture a little longer. I find myself reapply at least twice a day to keep my skin hydrated. Overall it has a great smell and it's great on sensitive skin.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
The scent for this is AMAZING. I made my mom try it and she loved it too and she is usually very picky about her products. She doesn't like most scents either because they can overpowering but she fell in love with this. Its expensive though so I would get it for special occasions or for a gift for someone.
Mellodee M.
Mellodee M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love, everything by L'Occitane!! My favorite collections are the Almond and Shea Collections. This makes my skin silky smooth and yummy smelling!!! I use it after the shower and feel good and smell nice for hours. I recommend this and all their products to anyone wanting luxurious skin!
Sofiya C.
Sofiya C.
FAIR LAWN, NJ
I know I paid an arm and a leg for this but it was worth it. My skin has changed due to this product, it is so smooth all the time. I use this product once a day and a little bit goes a long way. You don't need to use a lot of it like you do with cheaper lotions. The smell is devine, I am hooked.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I can't count the times I've had this in my basket on the company website and then talked myself out of buying it because of the price, so my question is, is it worth the high price tag?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly is this for?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Does anyone know if the Amande (almond) hand cream that L'Occitane has is similar to this?
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
What type of skin does this work best for?