BY L'OCCITANE

The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin. L’OCCITANE is committed to purchasing almonds from producers in the South of France so that the almond tree, which had long been forgotten in the region, once again becomes a familiar element in the Provençal landscape.

Enriched with powerful almond extracts, our Almond Milk Concentrate melts into the skin in a creamy and silky texture, to help skin look more smooth.

Skin feels nourished and comfortable thanks to the association of almond milk and oil, which helps to moisturize and soften the skin. A new complex, associating walnut seed and almond extracts, makes skin seem smoothed and more beautiful.

Tips & Tricks:

Massage the Almond Milk Concentrate into the skin with circular movements, always from bottom to top, each morning and/or evening on the whole body. For best results, focus on areas to tighten and tone, such as thighs, stomach and bust. Can also be applied to the skin after hair removal or shaving to help soothe and moisturize.

• After getting repeated rashes and reading many reviews of...2 Answers
  • What type of skin does this work best for?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the Amande (almond) hand cream that L...2 Answers
L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate

Start your review of L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this very moisturizing, absorbs quickly and light scent. L'Occitane best stuff ever!" in 35 reviews
  • "After I shave my legs I use the almond supple oil and this. The two as a combo not only smell divine, but they work wonders locking in moisture on my dry skin. I know they are Pricey, so I get them in gift sets or special sales, but I must have them! And my boyfriend loves the way they smell on me too. " in 9 reviews
  • "Holy grail item! This body cream is like nothing on earth. It's light texture sinks into your skin and leaves it feeling like silk. Your skin is left feeling and looking more nourished and healthier for hours after application. It takes care of calluses and dry patches and is still sensitive enough for your face. You only need a little, so a jar can last quite a while. And the fragrance is what I imagine the Angels to smell like lying amongst the clouds. A delicate almond blossom that never overwhelms. You need this. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body lotion or cream, but I just keep buying it and buying it because nothing compares!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love this very moisturizing, absorbs quickly and light scent." in 1 review
Tizzie D.
I received a sample size in a Christmas bundle and really liked how delicate the scent was. I was hoping it would feel like a slightly thicker consistency (for wintertime dryness) however this is on the lighter side, so it makes for a great spring/summer lotion.
Candice J.
anchorage
Amazing! So creamy and light. Light floral smell but still refreshing. Lasts for hours leaving skin feeling silky soft. Nice hint of scent not leaving you feeling like too much perfume. Definitely recommended
Caitlin M.
Staff
I've been a fan of L'Occitane's hand creams for a while now, so I had high hopes for the touted Almond Milk cream. And I wasn't disappointed.

It's very nourishing on my dry, flaky winter skin. And I felt immediate relief when I applied it. The texture is really unique too. It's more of a whipped, fluffy cream that's not as thick and heavy as many. But it doesn't skimp on hydration!

I loved the fragrance and much prefer this over a floral, sweet scent in body care products.

My only wish is that it came in a larger container for the price. I loved it so much that I found myself want to apply more and more and more.
Marie C.
New York
Light as air but moisturizes and smells like a dream! This cream is tied with the L’Occitane Almond body oil for the spot of my favorite body moisturizer ever. If the intoxicating smell isn’t enough, it goes on extremely smoothly and sinks in fast, leaving my skin very moisturized but not weighed down by a heavy texture. I am so in love with this cream and I never intend to be without it - will repurchase again and again.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I received a couple of little sample packets of this cream with a L'Occitane purchase at a boutique and I completely fell in love. I thought I wasn't a fan of almond-scented things but this completely converted me. I also can't quite explain how soft my skin feels when I use this. It's like.. beyond soft! I don't think my skin has ever been this soft in my life. I had my boyfriend feel my arms after I applied it in a store once, and he exclaimed how soft it was and the associates just laughed, ahah! Amazing product, I love everything I've tried form this brand so far!
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the scent of this. It smells like marzipan or something similar. So yummy.

However, I find the product a little too heavy and greasy for me. It takes a while for it to absorb into skin. I love the scent though so mostly only use it for arms and hands when I use it.
Miranda S.
Houston
This moisturizer is amazing! It’s very smooth and silky. It’s extremely hydrating! I would recommend this to anyone who likes almond scent. This cream smells absolutely amazing. I will continue to use it as long as they make it.
Casandra C.
Honolulu
This was one of the first products I tried when I got introduced to L’Occitane. I love the scent, it smells really good and it is not overpowering. I use this after shaving and when I want to make my skin feel smooth and silky. The whole bottle last almost a year, so I have to buy a new one at least once a year. The $50 was worth it. If you are trying this brand for the first time, I would recommend you to try this product. This is one of their best sellers. This is my favorite product from the almond line
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this product in a Sephora box a few months ago and finally got around to using it. I am blown away by how well it moisturizes my hands. My hands are still soft and hydrated the day after I apply it. I’m also obsessed with the light almond scent. A little bit goes a long way so I imagine the full sized lasts for a really long time.
Madison E.
Pearl, MS
This stuff is AMAZING. Pair it with the almond milk shower oil for a at home spa experience!! You need this in your life, I promise. Completely worth the price. This will make your skin feel sooo soft!
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if the Amande (almond) hand cream that L'Occitane has is similar to this?
Cora J.
vancouver
After getting repeated rashes and reading many reviews of other people having the same experience. I am wondering what ingredient in it is causing this. Any ideas?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly is this for?

Sephora