BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The ultra-fresh gel-cream Almond Lighter Legs, formulated with powerful natural active ingredients, instantly melts into the skin to help relieve tired legs and feet. A combination of peppermint essential oil and menthol provides an intense and long lasting sensation of freshness. Skin is nourished and feels soft thanks to almond oil. Applied with a massage, legs seem lighter, feet seem relieved, and skin feels soft and comfortable.

Formulated with a smooth, non-sticky texture with a powdery finish, you can wear clothing immediately after application. The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is renowned for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.

L'Occitane Almond Lighter Legs Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely LOVE l'occitane products and this moisturizer is no exception and met my expectations. I absolutely love the packaging as its kinda vintagey and very cute. It's super moisturizing and I'm in love with the scent and look forward to applying it!!! " in 3 reviews
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
This lotion is vrty nice and smells wonderful. It sinks into the skin nicely. It's a little expensive, so I only buy it as a treat. I would recommend it and I will repurchase.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
This moisturizer is a smaller size for a heftier price point than I'm used to, but it's well worth it. Nice and gentle on the skin and smells wonderful. It is comparable to the ultra moisturizing hand cream!
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use L Occitane for my hands and it's amazing! My hands were peeling very bad so I decided to buy this product. It is on the expensive side but I would repurchase this.
L G.
Love this brand and all of the creams! I definitely recommend this product they leave your hands super super soft
Jessica E.
Me encanta todo lo de esta marca,funcionan muy bien se los recomiendo!!!!!!
Victoria R.
Toronto, ON
A nice cooling gel that refreshes your legs. I used this during pregnancy and it provided moisturizing and cooling relief at the end of the day. Great during the summer especially!
Alex G.
I love the almond smell of these products. Very soothing and moisturising on the skin. I have only used this a few times but I will continue to use it. I love the packaging on the products it's very elegant looking and luxurious. I think I would purchase this again.
Rebecca F.
glasgow, glasgow
Wonderful company wonderful product. I cannot recommend this brand enough they really care about your skin and thats hard to find. Love Becca Blogger x x x
Daniela G.
It is a expensive product for what it brings! but it is worth it for your body. But you will find others better