L'Occitane Almond Kit

A set of five almond-enriched favorites for satiny-smooth, delicately fragranced skin. Achieve deep hydration and incredibly soft skin with the Weekend En Provence Almond Discovery Set. The Almond Shower Oil is a decadent body cleanser that transforms into a deliciously scented, moisturizing foam with a satiny finish. Deeply nourishing, Almond Supple Skin Oil features powerful almond proteins that soften the body, leaving skin silky, supple, and smooth. Proteins and silicium in the multitasking Almond Milk Concentrate assist with nourishing, smoothing, and toning. Enriched with almond milk and almond oil, the luxuriously textured Almond Delicious Hands cream helps to nourish and soften hands, leaving them with the subtle and addictive scent of fresh almonds. And Almond Delicious Soap is formulated with ground almond shells to gently exfoliate dead skin cells for clean, ultra-smooth hands. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Almond Shower Oil - 0.5 oz Almond Supple Skin Oil - 1.7 oz Almond Milk Concentrate - 0.3 oz Almond Delicious Hands - 1.7 oz Almond Delicious Soap It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Almonds are an incredibly delicate fruit to grow: the best almonds require cool air without ever freezing. L'Occitane almonds are sourced from a very special region in Haute Provence, working with a man who is "nuts" about almonds. His farm uses giant windmills to circulate air to create an environment for some of the most delicious and nutritious almonds to grow. L'Occitane supports the sustainability of almond trees in the region, as these trees while difficult to perfect are a staple to the beauty of the Provencal landscape.

Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This kit is great, very functional. All items are of quality and are legal to carry in a small bag, the packaging is beautiful. I bought it at Ulta and I loved the price. Would buy again. It pays to buy the kit because it comes with several products with different functions.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love the almond product line from L’Occitane. They smell fabulous and are so softening and hydrating for the skin. It really makes a long, hot shower after a hard day extra relaxing and enjoyable. If you see this set and love the smell definitely get it.
Anna S.
The perfect gift set or travel set for anyone who loves body lotions and oils and it comes in a super cute purse. I love that the almond smell is soft and light and not overpowering. The products make your skin feel good and once you're out of products, you will be heading back to L'Occitane for more!
Marcus J.
I really liked the exfoliating bar from this set I got it from a friends birch box and it has really done a great job of getting rid of the dried skin on my feet.
Ayla I.
New York
Works really good! Has a great smell and works great on my skin. I would definitely recommend!SOGOOD AND WORKS SO GREAT AND IS VERY INEXPENISVE WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS INEXPENSIVE!!!This is great for all types of skin and worked!
Shan M.
Las Vegas
Liked this a lot , it was pricey but it's because it comes from a very expensive natural French line , really liked it though it all applied super well and left my sensitive skin in rejoice. I got it at the mall at the loctaine store I'd recommend it
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I love the almond line that l'occitane carries. The moisturizer, hand cream and shower oil are stand out products that I have purchased in the full size. He shower oil is especially impressive as it is so smooth and smells wonderful. My skin stays soft all day when I use it. I would recommend the set to everyone as the brand can be pricey so it is nice to be able to test several of the products. It is also great for travel.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I purchased this at a store called beauty brands right before going on a vacation. I'm so glad I did because I fell in love with all the products in it. I love that they give you multiple travel size products to try before you commit to one. My favorite was the almond showed oil! If you see this kit get it.
Patricia H.
Leavenworth, KS
If you love the smell of Almond, then this kit is for you!!! The products are pure luxury in sample sizes!!!! If you fall in love with something in the kit, you can buy the full size down the road!!! I especially love the shower oil and the body oil!!!!!!!! Soooooo good!!!!
Taylor M.
Elkhorn City, KY
Love this product. i even use it on my nieces hair too. PAckaged very well, and very handy to put in a travel, and I'm a first time user and love it very much! Great value and price, cant beat it!