BY L'OCCITANE

A firming, moisturizing body oil that protects skin and restores elasticity and suppleness. Enriched with three essential oils peppermint, palmarosa, and immortelle this smoothing body treatment repairs and protects the skin's firming, support tissue. This naturally powerful formula fights against skin slackening and loss of elasticity, making it ideal for preventing the formation of stretch marks. Highly concentrated in almond oil, it repairs the hydrolipidic barrier and deeply nourishes. Skin is left firm, comfortable, and incredibly soft, while deliciously fragrant with the scent of fresh almonds. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: In a test conducted on 24 women over 3 weeks: - 100% of women felt more supple skin - 96% of women felt firmer skin - 88% of women saw a reduction in the visibility of new and old stretch marks see more...

• Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when di...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
I love how this Almond Oil smells. Personally, I love and prefer using Almond oil over any other oils on my skin. I just love the smell. I got mine from Sephora which is quite pricey. You don't need much really. It comes in a glass bottle. which i like to do about 2 pumps after a long shower. I know glass is suppose to be recommended for oils, but I'm not crazy about the glass. I mean seriously, glass - oil - slippery - broken glass on your bathroom floor? That's my fear every time I'm handling this bottle. I'd prefer the bottle to be in a plastic bottle for this reason. Forget the longevity of it being stored in glass. I go through it fast enough for that to even be a concern. I do however, have to give this company kudos for braille. That must not go unnoticed.
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
My coworker got me this in a travel size about a little over a month ago and I am hooked. Not only does my skin feel much softer and smoothr overall (I use it mostly on my hands at work and after showers on my hands and legs, sometimes on my face). And because it is an oil it absorbs into my skin quickly and does not leave behind a greasy or heavy feeling residue. I think the biggest plus though, is the smell. I am obsessed with it! It is the perfect balance of almost fruity, floral and fresh/clean scents all in one. I can't explain it. But hands down this is one of my daily products I am loving right now.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
This oil is by far one of the most superior oils I have ever used. I use Fresh oils and I love them but this product is different. While fresh oils are more dry oils this one is not! This product should be a cult favorite because it is one of those products that ACTUALLy does what it says- make your skin supple! and wow! I love it for my bum bum and breasts and feet. It makes me so soft and touchable. I just wish the almond scent was lighter
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I have extremely dry skin (my face is oily combination though) and have to use body butters and oils to get some serious hydration, especially in the winters. While I love body oils, some of them tend to be a little too greasy and heavy. L'occitane's almond oil is a light oil with a fabulous fragrance. The oil absorbs easily yet keeps skin feeling moisturized all through the day.
Yumari B.
Yumari B.
Austin, TX
Love, love, love!!! Product does everything it promises and more, such high quality and worth the splurge $$$ I am obsessed with L'Occitane's Almond collection, gift sets are the best value. Oil melts into your skin, no uncomfortable greasy or sticky sensation. Leaves amazing glow on skin, soft and delicious scent! Best skin oil in the market, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)
Allison G.
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
I love the texture and smell of this oil. I used it during my pregnancy and while I still ended up with a few stretch marks (genetics - boo), my skin stayed supple and hydrated. Highly recommend especially for the pregnancy itches! I lived in a very dry climate and this helped more than any other product I used.
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
Hands down the best oil, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and the scent is AMAZING! I swear you just want to smell yourself all day! It is long lasting and leave your skin feeling amaaaazing! I would recommend it with my eyes close! LOVE IT
Liz W.
Liz W.
Schenectady , NY
I recently got a sample of this when I went to Sephora because I had watched a YouTube review on it. Let's just say it didn't disappoint. It left my skin feeling like silk. I will definitely be purchasing a full-size version of this product.
Anikroma B.
Anikroma B.
First and foremost the smell is amazing! It is on the pricy side for a body oil but the effects are completely worth it. I layer this with lotion because I do suffer from drier skin. I would definitely purchase again!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this spray oil! Less mess less fuss! Smells delicious too. I love using this after the shower or a long day in the sun. Sinks right into skin and leaves your body with a beautiful satin finish.
Dayna R.
Dayna R.
Does this oil run out way too fast for the price? And also, when did you use it and see best results?