L'Occitane Almond Exfoliating And Smoothing Delicious Paste uploaded by Kat A.L'Occitane Almond Exfoliating And Smoothing Delicious Paste uploaded by Kat A.

BY L'OCCITANE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A delicious blend of almond butter and almond oil, infused with crushed almond shells and sugar crystals, this exfoliating butter offers perfect exfoliation for the entire body

Tips:

• Apply onto damp skin using light massaging movements, always from bottom to top to stimulate skin micro-circulation.
  • Focus on areas that tend to be rough (heels, knees, elbows…) then rinse.

Product Plus: a mouthwatering moist texture that transforms into light milk when in contact with water.

Buy on Sephora
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I wanted to love this exfoliating paste because I am in love with L'Occitane's Almond line. The paste smells wonderful and is actually quite moisturizing. I didn't find that it did a great job when exfoliating though. It also left a slippery residue in my shower.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
This product gives a gentle but effective exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth. Its texture is like a thick gel and is very easy to spread over the skin. It turns milky when you add water to wash it off. The shea butter and almond oil leaves the skin with a silky sheen afterward. It has a fresh fragrance which is beautiful. Worth it and recommend to anyone.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This was such a luxurious exfoliant. It has a heavy almond smell and was super moisturizing for the skin. However I found this hard to rinse off and often it left me feeling a little sticky. A little goes a long way but this was pricey as well. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Aleisa M.
Wanted to love this but I didn't. When I used it, the scrubbing texture was to my liking but as I began to shave my legs, my razor became clogged with a grey ooze. Then, after exiting the shower I was left with a strange, greasy film all over my body even after using soap to scrub my body. I returned this immediately!
Brittany D.
North Hollywood, CA
This scrub is a must have for summer especially, but really all year round. It's made with crushed almonds so you only need to use it 1 or 2 times a week. Leaves your skin unbelievably soft while locking in a bit of moisture as well.
Dina P.
West Caldwell
great exfoliator to remove dry skin it is also not too harsh it is a great staple to have in your daily shower or bath routine
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
This scrub is really perfect, the skin is as smooth as a baby's ... exfoliate and hydrated and the smell is good
Ashley R.
Norfolk
This is great after tanning. It leaves my skin smelling and feeling Wonderful. Gives me a cool refreshing feeling
Christina L.
Denham Springs
LOVE THIS brand and their exfoliators. Ive tried the bar soap exfoliator and this scrub smells so good!
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
esta manteiga esfoliante oferece uma esfoliação suave e efetiva de todo o corpo, uma vez que luxuosamente se derrete na sua pele. Uma mistura deliciosa de manteiga de amêndoa e óleo de amêndoa infundido com conchas de amêndoas trituradas e proteínas de açúcar efetivamente trata uma pele eliminando células mortas da pele.  A pele é perfeitamente lisa e macia, e delicadamente perfumada com o aroma cheio de amêndoas frescas.

back