L'Occitane Almond Delicious Soap uploaded by Adriana L.

BY L'OCCITANE

Our Almond Delicious Soap is a treat for body and hands. Ground almond shells gently scrub away dead skin cells, leaving skin cleansed and softened. Enriched with sweet almond oil, this soap leaves skin delicately perfumed with the scent of almonds.

Gina J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This came in my L'Occitane advent calendar and it is my favorite product yet. My skin is silky smooth after use, and the almond is a nice pumice for rough patches. I used it all over my body, but specifically on my elbows where they are dry. Hours later I can still smell the almond and I'm completely obsessed- I will be buying the full product 100%
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So in love with this product. I have already purchased several of these. Super addictive to the smell and how nice it leaves my skin. Smooth and soft.
Adriana L.
The smell of this is amazing and after you use it your hands smell amazing too , totally worth your money . I use it like 4 times a day 😅 . The price is also good , you won’t get anything better for less than this . L Occitane L'Occitane 'Almond Delicious' Soap