L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands

by L'Occitane

Enriched with Almond milk and Almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to nourish and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh Almonds. Our non-greasy formula has a creamy texture, perfect for hydrating hands throughout the day.

Ingredients: Aqua/water –Glycerin - Cetearyl Alcohol - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Corn Starch Modified - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Ceteareth-33 - Caprylyl Glycol - Cetyl Alcohol - Xanthan Gum – Mannitol - Tocopherol - Sorbitan Isostearate - Polysorbate 60 - Hydrogenated Lecithin - Citric Acid - Parfum/fragrance - Limonene - Linalool - Coumarin

Would you recommend this also could someone explain what to do with this ??
Where can this be purchased in Ontario or an it be ordered online? ?
This product looks good too but I can’t have that at my home because I have a teenager who is allergic to all nuts. How well does this product work for you?
Start your review of L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands!
Vanessa G.
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This hand cream smells great, clean, fresh and makes my hands really soft. The packaging is small enough to fit in your purse without taking up so much space. I take it everywhere with me. My hands were getting dry from too much hand sanitizer and washing my hands very frequently. I highly recommend this product. #influenster #lotion #almond #ig #daily
Nataliya  P.
Brooklyn, NY
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Nataliya  P.
Absolutely love it All products they have must get one to totally understand where I’m coming from their hand cream hair products very amazing
Jessica  F.
Boston, MA
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Jessica  F.
I couldn’t get through winter without L'Occitane hand creams. Every single one is amazing. The almond and lavender are my favorite scents as they are subtle but luxurious. Whenever there is a sale I stock pile these
Mina P.
Brooklyn, NY
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Mina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Looove this hand creme. It smells amazing and it makes my skin very soft. I have this size in my purse and I carry it everywhere.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Want super soft, smooth hands? Look no further! This hand lotion is wonderful and smells absolutely delicious. A little goes a long way and the hydration lasts hours for me! I have really dry hands this time of year and this does wonders to my cracked knuckles.
Kim M.
Kenosha, WI
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Kim M.
I absolutely love this. It softens, smells great, and isn't greasy. I recommend this to everyone. I love the she line. From shower to body lotion. Its all amazing. First time I love the scent if almond
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Sephora
All the hand lotions from company are very good. This one is very nourishing and smells great! I have another one from this line I use as well. Check it out fellas! :-)-
Rihab  A.
buraydah
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Rihab  A.
منتج جميل مره رائحته عطرية نفاذة جداً يصلح لترطيب اليدين قبل أي لقاءات اجتماعية، ما ابالغ لو قلت الرائحة الي تمسك باليد زي مفعول العطور على الملابس والجسم 👍🏻💜
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This hand cream is wonderful. Sure, it’s on the pricy side, but it’s so silky and luxurious. It really makes your hands feel very soft and smooth. IMO, it’s worth the money.
Valda B.
austin
L'Occitane Almond Delicious Hands uploaded by Valda B.
I just finished this product and will go to buy again, especially good for these days when we use sanitiser a lot. It’s quite thick and moist very well.