BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with Almond milk and Almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to nourish and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh Almonds. Our non-greasy formula has a creamy texture, perfect for hydrating hands throughout the day.

Ingredients: Aqua/water –Glycerin - Cetearyl Alcohol - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Corn Starch Modified - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Ceteareth-33 - Caprylyl Glycol - Cetyl Alcohol - Xanthan Gum – Mannitol - Tocopherol - Sorbitan Isostearate - Polysorbate 60 - Hydrogenated Lecithin - Citric Acid - Parfum/fragrance - Limonene - Linalool - Coumarin

• Which is your favorite product from L'Occitane?3 Answers
Marie C.
New York
Now I do love this hand cream, but it’s only got 4 stars because the consistency of this guy is too thin. Like, this sinks into the skin fast, and smells absolutely delicious, but after a short time the skin feels kind of dry again. I would still repurchase, but that’s a con.
Carmen B.
Columbus
i am overly obsessed with the almond hand creme. it is mainly because of the scent. you can smell the scent for hours after and it is so fresh and light. the lotion itself makes your hands so soft and is so charming in the winter time.
Stella M.
sunny isles
this smell is great i love the size of the tube i love the way it smells the packaging is great not greasy and everything about this brand is great almond is one of my favorite scents i don't have to constantly reapply which is awesome
Amanda D.
fort lauderdale
This moisturizer smells SO GOOD! It has a delicious smell that almost reminds me of marzipan. I love their hand lotions because they don't leave your hands feeling greasy (one reason why most moisturizers don't work out for my hands). They are definitely on the pricey side but a little goes a long way. I would totally recommend to everyone!
Dana B.
This is an absolute must have in my daily routine! The scent is so calming and I wish all my creams could smell so good. The entire line of almond products from L'Occitane are wonderful and well worth a few extra bucks.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I’m really not sure how I lived this long without the hand products from the brand. The amount of moisturizer and the pleasant and subtle fragrances that these have are phenomenal. Don’t even look at the price tag because it is not relevant. Especially if you have dry skin like mine!
Cristina U.
Chicago
My favorite hand cream ever. Always have it in my purse. Very hydrating. Does not feel greasy. I love the scent, very gentle and pleasant. I have the smaller one to carry with me and tge big one for use at home.
Peggy M.
This lotion moisturizes, but I don’t really see that big of a difference. It is a little pricer, and it is too gentle for me, since my hands are dry. It does have cute, minimalist packaging though.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I love this hand cream. It makes my hand silky smooth but not oily. The packaging is very cute and a great size to keep in a purse. The smell is a bit strong but it is absolutely delicious and almond-y. This product is high quality and I notice and immediate and longa-lasting effect from using this product. I bought the kit L'Occitane Almond Kit that comes with the mini version of this (.3 oz) to keep in my purse and it is perfect. It’s also a great way to try all of these products which I highly enjoy. They are very luxurious. I particularly enjoy the shower oil. It leaves my skin leaving silky smooth and glowing. Love all of these products. They are effective but at the same time mild and deeply moisturizing. Highly recommend!
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
L'Occitane obviously has great hand cream, but this almond scent is incredible. It is super natural but very sweet. I put it on at work because I find that the soap in our bathroom is very drying, and my hands immediately feel more moisturized. People are constantly asking me about the scent, and they love it! I have purchased many of these little guys as gifts for friends, who love it as well! I will keep coming back.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Which is your favorite product from L'Occitane?

Sephora