BY L'OCCITANE #37 in Hand Cream

Enriched with Almond milk and Almond oil, this silky-smooth cream helps to nourish and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh Almonds. Our non-greasy formula has a creamy texture, perfect for hydrating hands throughout the day.

• Which is your favorite product from L'Occitane?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I’m really not sure how I lived this long without the hand products from the brand. The amount of moisturizer and the pleasant and subtle fragrances that these have are phenomenal. Don’t even look at the price tag because it is not relevant. Especially if you have dry skin like mine!
Craig F.
Yonkers
Have been using this hand cream for a while now. It is very affordable and lasts a while. I bought it direct form a L’Occitane store. The scent is addictive and can be used for both male and females. It smells lightly of vanilla essence and almond extract.
It keeps your hands nourished throughout the day and can be used anytime.
Dana B.
This is an absolute must have in my daily routine! The scent is so calming and I wish all my creams could smell so good. The entire line of almond products from L'Occitane are wonderful and well worth a few extra bucks.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this hands cream as a gift and the first thing i loved about it was the packaging, is so cute and small i can take it in my purse! It has a soft, delicate almond fragrance, smells good and is not overwhelming. Good texture, soft and not greasy, dries fast. I definitely recommend it!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
It's not my absolute favorite hand cream but this product is probably #3. This smells wonderful and I cannot keep from smelling my hands after application. It does a nice job moisturizing the hands and keeping them soft. I would recommend this!
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
L'Occitane obviously has great hand cream, but this almond scent is incredible. It is super natural but very sweet. I put it on at work because I find that the soap in our bathroom is very drying, and my hands immediately feel more moisturized. People are constantly asking me about the scent, and they love it! I have purchased many of these little guys as gifts for friends, who love it as well! I will keep coming back.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com
This is the perfect go to purse sized hand cream. It smells wonderful, the ingredients are natural and not irritating or oily. It is long lasting without being too oily. It's a bit pricey, but this product line is pricey for a reason: it's great.
Marlena S.
The Almond collection is one of my favorites from L'Occitane. I have just about every Almond product. This is a good hand cream to keep in your purse. However, I suffer from really dry hands in the winter and I don't think this particular cream is as hydrating. It's really lightweight and absorbs quickly but the hydration is not long lasting. I think it's okay if you don't suffer from dryness like I do.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
I absolutely love this hand cream! L'Occitane products are always top notch. I wash my hands a lot at work and need a good hand cream to keep them from getting dry and cracked. I feel its well priced for the exceptional quality, and since a little goes a long way, totally worth it. The scent is so wonderful. Its not too overpowering either. I love it! Highly recommend.
Margo H.
I LOVE THIS HAND CREAM! My skin sometimes dries out when I travel, especially while flying, so I always stash one or two of these in my carry-on bag. It's the one last-minute, at-the-counter purchase at makeup stores that gets me, because it really works- super hydrating and softening, plus it smells great without being overwhelming. This is the hand cream I buy for my sister or friends when they need a little pick-me-up: it is happiness in a tube.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Which is your favorite product from L'Occitane?