L'Occitane Almond Beautiful Shape uploaded by LEAR25098 Macarena P.

BY L'OCCITANE #27 in Cellulite Treatments

The ultra-fresh Almond Beautiful Shape helps to visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and slim the thighs and buttocks, while smoothing and firming the skin.

This formula is concentrated in powerful, natural ingredients to help effectively fight cellulite. Peruvian Liana, Quinoa Extract and Carrot Essential Oil slow the appearance of new fat cells, while Almond Tree Bud Extract works in synergy with the Almond-Protein Complex to increase fat release by 7 times.

A new Lemon Micro-Exfoliating Extract is added to visibly smooth and firm the skin.

Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Hope K.
Clarksville, TN
I got a sample of this and I need a trip to ulta or sephora to check the price of a full size! I'm sure its pricey but I absolutely want more!
Kaitlan D.
Somerville, MA
Very good lotion. It's pretty thick but that's how I like my lotions. I only use it on my knuckles knees and elbows.
Amy N.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is incredible!! The feel, the smell and the packaging are on point! I love how moisturizing it is!
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
Every summer we are bombarded with a sea of the latest slimming, cellulite-busting and body firming products.It's hard to know what exactly is buy-worthy before you actually purchase a product. After buying and trying various anti-cellulite treatments, I think I can say I found one that does something and results are there. I'm not saying that it will remove cellulite, there isn't a cream or serum on the planet that can do that, but you can find a product that will smooth out your skin and make the cellulite seem less visible. And I think that for me this is it! Latest slimming line L'Occitane has presented is the one called Almond.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Jennifer G.
Lo amé!! me encantó este producto, su olor sensación y como deja mi piel, lo recomiendo, lo uso siempre! el empaque hermoso!
Pashi V.
Santo Domingo
I only used the gift at the airport is very good but so expensive i really poor and i dont consider to use if i have to buy.
Reem A.
(E.G, Albuhairah,Shoubrakhiet)
I liked this product because it is very watery . easy to use and easy to apply . very very effective . not disappointing