BY L'OCCITANE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A festive 10-piece holiday collection of iconic fast-absorbing hand creams of various scents for silky-smooth and hydrated hands. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The iconic Shea Butter and warm vanilla bouquet are enriched with 20 percent shea butter to help lock moisture into the skin. Discover the mouthwatering almond delicious hands with Almond Milk, invigorating Verbena and relaxing Lavender Hand Creams. Soften your hands with the floral and feminine Cherry Blossom, Rose et Reines, Pivoine Flora, Arlesienne, and Joyeuses Fetes Hand Creams. These fast-absorbing creams help lock moisture into the skin for silky-smooth hands without a greasy finish. This set contains:- 10 x 1 oz/ 30 mL Hand Cream in Almond, Roses et Reines, Cherry Blossom, Lavender, Shea Butter, Pivoine Flora, Verbena, Arlesienne, Joyeuses Fetes It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Tip: For optimal hydration, use these creams as a moisturizing night mask for your hands.

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite brand of hand lotion! I love the variety and all the different lovely smells. They really moisturize and keep my hands soft and nice especially during the winter season! Highly recommend this brand and definitely worth it!
Jessica S.
Colesburg, IA
This is my go to hand cream. I keep one in my purse. It lasts. The scent lasts. It’s moisturizing and rich and I use it daily. Especially in the winter time. It’s a little pricey and the packaging isn’t ideal but it is so cute!
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I bought this assortment 3 years ago for myself, and have been using different creams on my hands every night for 3 years. I now need another round of these wonderful hand creams, I look forward to smelling them on my hands every night. I don't care about packaging, when I give a gift I do my own wrapping.
Elisa D.
Cabo de santo Agostinho
Gostaria de testar os produtos que eu ainda não conheço no meu cabelo ou na minha pele para poder falar um pouco deles o meus amigos e familiares nas redes sociais! um abraço a todos!
Diane L.
Love this product.  The scent is not too strong. Great for dry hands especially in the winter. Would buy this product for gifts.
Thais S.
São Paulo, Sao bernardo do Campo
Gosto muito dos produtos dessa marca

Uso com muita frequência

Não apenas em salão mas sim em casa

Qual quer pessoa que usar irá gostar
Dawn M.
Varese
This is such a great brand. Great lotion and feels great on the skin. I try to keep a supply on me wherever I go.