Localoc Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls uploaded by Celine B.Localoc Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls uploaded by Celine B.Localoc Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls uploaded by Celine B.

BY LOCALOC

Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls - Get beautiful waves while you sleep. This Night Waves styling tool from LocALoc gives you beautiful, easy, no heat waves. The headband features a flat strap for headband comfort, curling tubes that create perfect waves, and release tabs for tangle free removal. Hair should be about 90% dry before wrapping. You can lightly mist dry hair with water, or use your favorite styling product. - Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal B.
Cordova, TN
It took me forever to even eat my hair wrapped because it kept coming unsnapped in the back when I was halfway through. My hair is about medium length it fall about 2 1/2 inches below my shoulders and I wasn't sure if I would get all my hair to fit. Not sure someone with super long hair could use this. My hair didn't want to really stay wrapped on the back. I've seen a different one that was made out of a material that your hair would stick to so maybe that one would work better. My hair was definitely curly in most places but some places that weren't wrapped good all night are only curled toward the top. Had to fix it with my curling wand
Jess T.
This is hard to use at first, you have to manipulate the hair a bit. Once you get the hang of wrapping your hair around the band, you get beautiful curls.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This product is my lifesaver i have naturally curly hair and its frizzy all the time this is the only way I can control it #influensterawards
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Bought this and thought it would be easy. My hair is all one length and almost to shoulders. I find wrapping the hair around and tucking it like says the other pieces of hair fall out. I find putting hair in braids overnight much easier to achieve beach waves. Bought at Claire's and paid about $13. Keeps hair out of face at night but wouldn't recommend.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
It works but you have to be VERY CAREFUL! My hair got tangled so badly in the back I had to cut it off