BY LOC LOVE OF COLOR

It takes a lot to get us out of bed every morning (read: five cups of coffee), but this warm-toned shadow trio from Birchbox brand LOC makes us excited to start our day. Featuring bold, on-trend hues handpicked by YouTube beauty star Tati Westbrook, the set comes with On Point (a silvery taupe), Day Trip (a warm copper), and Impress Me (a deep rose gold), plus a sharpener. The paraben-free and cruelty-free shadow sticks can be worn individually or blended for a wide-awake look-no primer required see more...

• What about this lipstick? Do you recommend it?3 Answers
  • Do these last all day? I'm looking for a good shadow stic...3 Answers
  • I've never used shadow sticks. What's the best way to app...4 Answers
Loc Love Of Color LOC One & Done Shadow Stick Trio - Rise & Shine
  • "OMG AMAZING. I have seen Tatis YouTube channel and had to try her product to see if it lived up to the test. And let me tell you it is AMAZING. you can use it as a shadow or even a highlight depending on skin tone. I love it and definitely recommend this creamy beautiful product" in 14 reviews
  • "I got this eye show stick on my Birchbox of October and I loved it. It is easy to use and has really good pigmentation. It is also long lasting. " in 8 reviews
  • "I recived this shadow stick in my birchbox and i love it goes on so pretty it has a peachy pink color and it has glitter on it so pretty " in 4 reviews
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
I received this in my Birchbox box this month so I thought I would try it out. I have never used any of their products so I was quite pleased at how easy it was to apply and how pretty it was once it was applied. I was a little leery considering it is so cheap but this is literally a one and done shadow stack. I love the fact that it’s waterproof and it has a versatile light rose gold in the shade that won’t last all day and not crease.

It’s so worth the price!
Gabrielle V.
I LOVE LOC. I, like many others, was introduced to this product via Birchbox and I can't believe what I was missing out on. There is just the right amount of shimmer to be noticeable but not look immature. The color is very pigmented and lasts throughout the day if you use an eye shadow primer or just apply concealer to your lids before use. I bought two other colors. Their liquid shadow is even better.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I was first introduced to LOC through Birchbox. They sent me a sample of one of the eyeshadow pencils in the shade On Point, which is a shimmery, champagne color. It glides on easily and stays put all day. The color looks great on my light skin, but I imagine it would pop on darker skin as well. Sometimes I order two of these at a time so that I know I will never run out. This color looks great on its own and also works amazing as a base layer for other eyeshadow.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I recently recieved a sample of this product in the shade eclipse. This shade is a really pretty rose gold shade. This was my 1st time using a liquid eye shadow. It took a couple tries to get use to the wand and making sure I didn't get the product in the wrong place. The product is very long lasting after you apply it. I would recommend this product to others.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I only use this for say New Years, Christmas or if I have an out fit on that I need that shimmering look. I don't wear that much eye shadow any longer at my age. I do not like it as much as when I was younger. I do like a little lighter shade at times.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a LOC one & done shadow stick in the color Heavy Petal in my Birchbox subscription box this month. It is so creamy and glides on effortlessly and the pink shimmy shade is perfect for the lid. It also lasts through the day really well. Loc Love Of Color LOC One & Done Shadow Stick Trio - Rise & Shine
Gabrielle M.
This product is highly pigmented and creamy. The color has a lot of shimmer and shine to it. The value for the product is there. I received this product as a trial for free. It is long lasting. However, the only downside is there is a lot of shimmer which made it hard to spread.
Violet V.
I received one of these in my Birchbox and fell in love with it. It’s pigmented and long lasting, it even lasts through beach days and swimming in the pool. The colors are gorgeous and you can use one of them as a mono color look and it works beautifully
Lollie M.
Collinsville
i love this. so versatile & easy to use & blend. perfect for on the go as well. long lasting & easily layered. i have green eyes & the heavy petal is the perfect highlight. i tried it in my ipsy bag & bought full size at ulta.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Creamy and easy to apply. Easy to blend with fingers too. Great shimmer/highlight effect. The color isn’t too crazy and would look good on anyone. You can make it as subtle or as dramatic as you’d like.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I've never used shadow sticks. What's the best way to apply it? Thanks!
Denise R.
I've never heard of this brand, reviews?
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Do these crease easily? I know with some gel shadows they crease? I love the way the colors look but I want to know how long they last?
Rachel R.
I like the idea of these sticks, but I always feel like they are either dry and cakey or too wet and smeary. Any opinions on this one?
Taylor D.
Do these last all day? I'm looking for a good shadow stick but I want one that goes on nicely and lasts through the day.