Add a Photo

By LOBOB
This sterile non-preserved cleaning solution is for use with For rigid gas permeable contact lenses , and hard contact lenses. When used as directed, eliminates surface deposits, oils, lipids, salts, and cosmetic residue. Without the use of suspended abrasives. A slightly alkaline solution with cocoamphodiacetate and glycols. Contains no Polyquad, chlorhexidine, polyaminopropyl biguanide, or BAK. No animal testing.
DHW L.
DHW L.

LIFE CHANGING! Where has this been all my life? Why is it so hard to find? Why did it take so long for my eye doctor to tell me about it? I have had poor eyesight all my life and am a 20+ year wearer of RGP lenses. I have always used the B brand that is about the only available product unless one goes generic. Lately my contacts have gotten so dirty and uncomfortable that I had to wash it multiple times a day, carry eye drops everywhere and enzyme nightly. After complaining to my eye doctor I was finally told about this product. Why is it such a secret? Results were immediate - night and day. Now I can see well when I drive. Now I can actually see the signage at the airport when I travel. Now I don't even have to enzyme my lenses nor use eye drops. Now I no longer get a sticky film on my lenses. Now I no longer have red eyes. If this product was stocked in retail stores, it would put the B brand out of business. I order mine in bulk through the Costco pharmacy.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Sanford, FL

I have worn RGP for over 20 years. During that time I have always been given Boston brand product by my doctors. A few years back a tech at my eye doctor handed me wetting drops from Lobob and asked if I had heard of them. Oh My Goodness! Yes this stuff is a little hard to find. (I buy it online.) And yes it is more expensive. Lobob cleaner rinses clean. I find that Boston either doesn't cut through the oil or leaves an oil slick on my contacts. They never feel clean. I love Lobob. I will never go back to Boston.

Join Now