BY LOBLAWS

Denise F.
Niagara Falls
This is by far the best bottled water. I will not buy anything eles. I watched some videos about all different types of water bottles want this us the cleanest water to drink. Thanks for being pure Real Candian :)
Thayna W.
Orleans , NH
If you can taste the difference in water then I recommend you this one. It's very clean and refreshing. If you're looking for affordable good quality water you should definitely try it.
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
I find that this water is great and not very expensive at all! I also enjoy the fact that it doesn't leave a sand like feeling in your mouth and the taste is amazing! When I cannot find Fiji water I am always looking for a bottle of this amazing stuff! I love the fact it's Canadian as well! I recommend this purchase....especially for the home. #newyearnewme
Kemsy P.
York, ON
I get a bottle everytime i head to school and my family and I are a repeat customer. It's a good value and comes in a good amount of bottled water. Packaging is neutral but easy to lift for my dad. Although, the taste of the water seems distasteful for me but the more I drank the more it goes away.

Jennifer T.
Belleville
Absolutely love this water. It tastes great and is easy on the pocketbook. My husband is very picky about bottled water and he actually likes this water. I love that it doesn't leave any aftertaste like some bottled waters do. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good water.
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I like bottle water it# all I drink. This is a good brandit is not expensive and it’s refreshing, soothe your thirst can be taken with you e dry where you go because it comes in a bottle. Easy to open and a lid to close it so it doesn’t leak.
Kiara M.
Edmonton, WY
The best and only water that I drink!! I can taste a difference in water with regards to different name brands (Aquafina, Dasani, Nestle, Fiji, etc). It has the best taste out of all the waters in my opinion and I would recommend this water to others if they don't already drink it!!
Francesca S.
I love this water. It tastes super pure and just like water, no weird flavours or tastes to it. It’s also very affordable and comes in a big pack. I will always choose this kind of bottled water for sure
ighama osama I.
Toronto , ON
Best and only water I drink most especially when I'm traveling. Good flavour, safe to drink, nice package and all. I using have a lot when traveling to Nigeria and I'll recommend to others. It's really cheap, u can get it from Walmart, dollaram and other stores
Monica F.
Newmarket, ON
Good tasting and CHEAP! This is our go to water pack on our shopping trips. For the price you can't go wrong, and it tastes like any other expensive water.