BY LOBE WONDER

Repair and Prevent Torn, Stretched Ear Lobes Hypo-Allergenic Lobe Wonder Support Patches work to repair the appearance of torn, damaged and stretched ear lobes instantly!  Worn behind your ear lobe, these invisible patches are the perfect remedy to the problem of heavy pierced earrings tearing and s-t-r-e-t-c-hing your ear lobes. Each self adhesive oval patch is super-reinforced with a criss-cross network to strengthen and support ear lobes.  Your ear lobes will look natural, not stretched and dragged down by the weight of heavy earrings. Lobe Wonder patches are "breathable" and the special medical adhesive doesn t irritate the skin. With Lobe Wonder, you ll be able to wear your chandelier earrings, hoops and favorite studs.  And the best part?  No more worry about tearing and stretching! For Healthy Ear Lobes: Lobe Wonder protects healthy ear see more...

• How are the support patches helpful for ear lobes that are already ...2 Answers
Erin E.
Erin E.
Madison, AL
This is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE for anyone who likes statement earrings. Earrings are my jewelry piece of choice so I know how heavy they often feel. When I use the patches, I can visibly tell a difference that my eat lobes no longer look droopy. I can wear heavy earrings for the majority of the day now without feeling the weight of the earrings.

This is on my subscribe and save list from Amazon. Worth every penny!!
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
This is a support for outstanding is excellent I love this product, help reduce the tencion with large earrings is very good, I recommend it.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The Lobe wonder Support Patches for earrings, 60 Ea is beyond amazing!! Definitely recommended!!
Kyle Tori B.
Kyle Tori B.
Cadillac, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This would be great to have! Every time I wear earrings it feels like I have 20 pounds of metal in my ears.
How are the support patches helpful for ear lobes that are already stretched? Do they prevent further stretching or tearing? Any other benefits for stretched earlobes?