BY LOACKER

Loaker Quadratini Cocoa & Milk Wafer Cookies, 8.82 Oz (Pack Of 8) see more...

jen P.
Purchased at: Kmart
Very nice. Definitely worth the money and I do think the price is fair for the quality. I trust this item.
Santina M.
cheektowaga
These Coco and milk wafer cookies are so delicious they’re crunchy and have the perfect creamy filling
Federica L.
Fountain Valley
Purchased at: Target
Loaker chocolate, vanilla or milk are the best cookies! They are like cookies, snack and breakfast
Megan O.
I happened to receive these in a food subscription box and I was absolutely blown away! Loaker has become my favorite cookie treat. The chocolate always tastes amazing and there are so many varieties of products. However, the only problem I have is I can't find these in a store near me and will have to resort to finding them online somewhere.
Elizabeth W.
Ogden
Purchased at: Walmart
These waivers are literally indescribably good. When you try it you will not stop. It has a very good chocolate milk flavor and is extremely affordable. I will definitely keep buying this over and over again. I’ve seen at my local 7-Eleven is well
Tahreem K.
Loakers are my favourite wafers. They are soo yummy that when you start eating them you cant stop yourself to have it more of them. Love all the flavours but this is my most favourite. They are super crispy and fresh!!! Love the quality and the packaging!