BY LOADSTONE STUDIO #80 in Camera Cases

LoadStone Studio have been in the Photo Studio Equipment industry for more than 20 years. Because of some of them, our creative own design, strong relationships with the photo studio equipment manufacturers, we are able to bring you top quality photo studio equipments at extremely affordable prices. We believe by utilizing the Internet, we can pass all the cost savings onto you, enabling you to enjoy quality, deluxe photo studio equipments without costing you an arm and a leg! In the Box: (1) x LoadStone Studio Muslin Backdrop Support System Stand (1) x Portable Carry Bag Included see more...

Vanessa L.
Great for recording YouTube tutorials !
You can buy different pieces of fabrics in a variety of finishes and colors and hang them on this backdrop stand.
Would also need to buy clips to hang the fabric on the top poll. Once you hang it you might need to pass a steamer to make sure the fabric is free of any creases.
Marcos l.
Renton
I bought for my wife's baby shower since she wanted a backdrop and expected something flimsy and something I would probably use once cause I figured it would break but to my surprise it's was sturdy and the pieces were made from good material . You can hang heavy curtains or back drop and it won't boe. Can adjust to any height you'd like and length. Strong recommend it to people