BY LOACKER

Wafer Qudrtni Choc Cvrd C (Pack of 8)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matt. see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Cherry D.
Osage, IA
Used to eat this back when w relived in the island of Guam. These truly are seriously that good of a wafer cookie. Actually the best I would say!
Lorraine W.
One of the best European wafers. Has an amazing chocolaty and creamy taste. Great snack for the kids. Definitely a family favorite.
Diana B.
Oh my gosh these things are amazing. Best wafer cookies EVER. Like many things I tried them frozen. Also amazing, highly recommend
Rama A.
For a sweet, chocolately treat, light seeming, these are great! Love the dark chocolate flavor....
Sabina J.
Bakersfield
Love these. It reminds me of my childhood in Germany. Whenever I see these I have to buy a box
Noof R.
Mississauga , ON
My all time favourite cookies. The packaging is so convenient. They come in a pack too, so it is easy to carry. Very tasty. Easy to use as a mid day snack and can also be incorporated into desserts.
Naz S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
When my sisters kids are around, we always stock on this pack. Tastes chocolatey good, bite size deliciousness, highly affordable and helps in counting how much the children actually ate.
EMILY R.
This is ao delicious. So chocolatey, buttery and crispy at the same time. Just so sad that it's really expensive. Loacker Quadratini Chocolate Wafer
Wafaa A.
Fujairah, Fujairah
Great taste for a all. Great one loved by everyone in the family. I have bought is a million times and will do so again and again. I buy it from all the possible stores. I will recommend anytime to anyone about this. Love it!! You can do so too. I guarantee